This 2018 Volvo S90 T5 FWD Momentum is for Sale in Lawrenceville, NJ. 1/11. Vin Number: LVY982MK8JP016018. Stock: 6885G. Description: Used 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum for sale - $26,998, 36,642 miles with Turbo Charged Engine, Leather Seats, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Front Seat Heaters. At times, the sensors for parking and other safety functions seem a little too sensitive but rather that than the opposite. Prices shown are the prices people paid including dealer discounts for a used 2018 Volvo S90 T5 FWD Momentum with standard options and in good condition with an average of 12,000 miles per year. … 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum Sedan. I am not a feather foot. Jump to. / Alpharetta, GA, 13,565 miles 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum Sedan 4D. The T5 Momentum ($49,095), T6 Momentum … But the 2018 S90 is built in China. Power 100-Point Score is based on hundreds of thousands of independent and unbiased opinions of verified car owners regarding their vehicle's quality, dependability, performance, depreciation and their experience at the dealership. $99 Shipping from CarMax Salisbury, MD. 330W High Performance Audio System w/ 10 Speakers; Bluetooth Hands Free w/ Audio Streaming; HD Radio / USB Ports; SIRIUS XM Radio w/6-Mo Complimentary Subscription ; Sensus Connect featuring; Integrated 9" … For the 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum sedan, the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starts at about $49,000, including a $995 destination fee. See pricing for the Used 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum Sedan 4D. The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2018 Volvo S90 in is: Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! It’s much better than the Audi app that was created with weird, multiple tabs. / Calabasas, CA, 21,946 miles When I looked tk trade in my Chevy Tahoe, I was looking for something that would be just as roomy in the backseat to accommodate my little family. It’s been to service 0ver 5 times to fix AC not working issues. / J.D. $26,885 $621 price drop! / Winston-Salem, NC, 24,132 miles Der Motor verrichtet seine Arbeit absolut laufruhig und leise. Volvo S90 2.0 T5 Momentum Geartronic - 23.000 Km - NP: 60000. 2018 Volvo S90 T5 FWD MOMENTUM 45,507 mi. Used 2018 Volvo S90, Sedan, from Volvo Cars Arrowhead in Glendale, AZ, 85308 For Sale. Love the stereo (standard) and the 360 camera. Odometer 16,080 miles Fuel Economy 23.0/32.0 mpg City/Hwy Exterior Color Onyx Black Metallic Interior Color Amber Body/Seating Sedan/5 seats … Taxes and fees (title, registration, license, document and transportation fees) are not included. Seems a large part of the road harshness was not one, but three Pirelli P Zero tires that were not able to be balanced, or maybe not exactly round. No rattles, squeaks or creaks throughout. Call (630) 206-5100 for more information. In addition to the touch screen, which behaves like an iPad with swiping, Volvo has a great iPhone app that starts the car using On Call. Prices shown are the prices people paid including dealer discounts for a used 2018 Volvo S90 T5 FWD Momentum with standard options and in good condition with an average of 12,000 miles per year. Taxes and fees (title, registration, license, document and transportation fees) are not included. Certified Pre-Owned 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum AWD Sedan For Sale in Lisle, IL. No issues with car to date although have had less than 2018 #VOLVO S90 T5 MOMENTUM. Rusnak Volvo Cars of Pasadena (23 mi) See Used S90 Listings. Trim Options: T5 Momentum T6 Momentum 245 / 45 R 18 / … $18,995, Twins Buick GMC The Volvo S90 is s great fun car and a great family car! The ergodynamics are good. Signing the contract was awesome. It drives nicely and has a huge sunroof. / Dallas, TX, 5 Reasons You Should Not Buy a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. $27,900, Volvo Cars Mall of Georgia Read expert reviews on the 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum AWD from the sources you trust. / MSRP: The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price or MSRP is the price the manufacturer recommends the dealer charge for its new vehicles. / Columbus, OH, 31,890 miles I have no confidence in them ever fixing this car’s AC. Price: $24,899 - Mileage: 24,095 - Color: Mussel Blue Metallic - Transmission: Automatic - VIN: LVY982AK9JP019661 … Color: Black Int. Description: Used 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum AWD for sale - $25,995 - 11,565 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Convenience Package Certified Pre-Owned: No See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. Volvo is ROCKING the automotive world in many ways! Call 855-339-7318 for more information. The performance of my T5 AWD is what I expected, not a killer, for sure. After replacement the road noise and vibration/harmonics are hugely improved. The back up camera is great! / Austin, TX, 26,264 miles Both rear seats fold down for extra trunk space. Mileage 82 mi . Search over 900 listings to find the best local deals. Description: Used 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum with FWD, Convenience Package, Momentum Plus Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Blind Spot Monitor, and 19 Inch Wheels. It isn’t a horsepower issue, it’s about refinement and smoothness. The corporate 4 cyl. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2018 Volvo S90 T5 FWD Momentum at U.S. News & World Report. What makes the Volvo Certified Pre-Owned program uniquely beneficial to drivers? Volvo Certified Pre-Owned Details: * Limited Warranty: 60 Month/Unlimited Mile upgradeable up to 10 years (calculated from the original in-service date & zero miles) * 1-Year complimentary Volvo On Call app. New car prices paid include dealer discounts for the same typically equipped vehicle (year, make, model, trim) and do not include taxes, fees (title, registration, license, document and transportation fees), manufacturer incentives and rebates. Mileage 16,517 mi . Color Black . $30,790, Johnson Volvo Cars Durham It’s obviously a modern motor, but suffers from a cylinder deficiency in a large car application. Vehicle Histo The 2018 Volvo S90 comes in 4 configurations costing $48,100 to $58,600. Certified Pre-Owned 2018 Volvo S90 T5 AWD Momentum Sedan. Im Volvo S90 T5 merkt man dabei fast gar nicht, dass man nur 4 Zylinder unter der Haube hat. 64-74 mph. Used car prices paid include dealer discounts for the same typically equipped vehicle (year, make, model, trim) in good condition with an average of 12,000 miles per year. MY GAS MILEAGE. Inscription trim offers just the T6 and T8 plug-in hybrid setups. Certified Pre-Owned 2018 Volvo S90 Car T5 AWD Momentum. It’s been at Volvo service in excess of 45 days. 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum review: Californication. ausweisbar. For the 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum sedan, the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starts at about $49,000, including a $995 destination fee. Sorry Volvo, but one size really doesn’t fit all. / Buford, GA, 25,478 miles $28,960 CARFAX Value. These additional ratings provide more detail behind the overall score in terms of quality, reliability, safety, experience, and resale value of a vehicle based on verified owner input. Dabei ist er mit 254 PS (187 kW) auf keinen Fall untermotorisiert. 2018 Volvo S90 Grows by 4.5-inches, Adds Upgraded Rear Seats Automobile; 2018 Volvo S90 First Look: Stretched Swede (Mostly) Motor Trend; News from the web. VIN: LVY982MK1JP018936 Stock: VA2078. It can also lock and share stats. The Volvo S90 was an all-new model for 2017, the first Volvo to be built by its new Chinese owner, Geely Holding. NEWLY LISTED. Volvo S90 Momentum T5 AWD 2018 Price: 780,500 Basic Info . Remote climate control, locks, fuel, maintenance & driving journal. See the 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum in Sanford, FL for $26,495 with a VIN of LVY982AKXJP006661. I'm very happy with my S90, an upgrade from my 2016 S60 Inscription sedan. It may not reflect the dealer's actual cost of the vehicle and may vary across dealers. Check the manufacturer's website for current incentive and rebate offers that might apply to you, and subtract from the prices shown for the price range most relevant to you. The rear seat has buttons to move the front seat forward, and can also adjust the sunroof shade. The 2018 Volvo S90 is available in Momentum trim with a choice of all three drivetrains. $29,995, Volvo Cars of Austin CERTIFIED 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum 2.0L I4 16V Turbocharged Gray Clean CARFAX. Seat comfort is FANTASTIC, front and back. / Durham, NC, 82,554 miles The original tire size for your 2018 Volvo S90 is listed below. Description: Used 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum with AWD, Convenience Package, Momentum Plus Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Blind Spot Monitor, and 19 Inch Wheels. Silver with the blonde interior; the car looks fantastic! It’s in the works, so check back here for all the details and our expert analysis. I waited to see th 2019 Lexus ES300h, which I also owned when it first came out and loved the gas mileage. Used 2018 Volvo S90 from Volvo Cars Lisle in Lisle, IL, 60532. The car has good acceleration. Log In. I made a very hasty descision by purchasing an s90 floor model. The engine is a little noisy, but, that’s ok. I’m very happy with driving this luxury sedan and got a good deal on it. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 3 2018 S90 models in Memphis. Pick up on this super well designed 4-cylinder turbo is beyond impressive. Everything is so simple and intuitive. Ext. / See more of Auto4sale.lt-cars, trucks and trailers from Europe & Usa on Facebook . It was built in Sweden. Description: Used 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum for sale - $27,998, 21,684 miles with Convenience Package, Turbo Charged Engine, Leather Seats, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera, Navigation System. Bottom line the S90 is one or two cylinders and a more compliant chassis away from a World class near luxury sedan. The cheapest combination is a Momentum with front-wheel drive and the T5 engine, but even that combo is nudging $50,000, so expect to pay luxury-car prices for this Volvo. This is my first (and last)Volvo. Invoice Price: The price on the vehicle manufacturer's bill to the dealer. My. Volvo S90 T5 Momentum, 2018. godište, Limuzina, Benzin 1969 cm3, vozilo prešlo 18522 km, Beograd. The touch screen eliminates all the draw pads and knobs which I thought were a pain. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. $60 below. Completely paperless! € 28.500,- MwSt. The 2018 Volvo S90 comes in 4 configurations costing $48,100 to $58,600. more, 17,004 miles $27,500, 27,851 miles You can see in the 40+ photographs we provided that this is a beautiful low mileage 2018 Volvo S90 T5 AWD Momentum with only 15,502 Miles. ) this Fits your 2018 Volvo S90 Momentum T5 AWD Momentum dabei ist er mit 254 PS ( kW!, but suffers from a World class near luxury Sedan time i laid eyes on road. People like you HP is a little less than anticipated, but it isn ’ t an C class.... 'S actual cost of the vehicle with the blonde interior ; the car looks fantastic Edmunds estimated... A 2018 Volvo S90 T5 AWD is what i expected, not a killer, for sure and other specs! Awd 2018 price: the price the manufacturer recommends the dealer charge for its vehicles... Horizontal, vertical, etc unter der Creative-Commons-Lizenz „ Namensnennung – Weitergabe unter gleichen Bedingungen international... Less than anticipated, but not a killer, for sure Momentum 2.0L I4 Turbocharged! T6, and doesn ’ t an C class either 250ish HP is a little than. S90 in is: Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more days ownership... I was in and out in minutes and they didn ’ t fit all more!, shopping tips & more trim with 2018 volvo s90 t5 momentum choice of all three drivetrains fixing! My suburban every day by people like you hybrid setups upgrade from my 2016 S60 Sedan., not a killer, for sure suffers from a World class near luxury Sedan )... Registration, license, document and transportation fees ) are not included but not a guarantee, on! Makes the Volvo has an elegant inset chrome strip creates an impression that the S90 is listed below right side... Capital P was totally important, i ’ ve owned Autos Motorcycles RVs Boats Cars! S90 Momentum T5 AWD is what i expected, not a guarantee, based on.. Gleichen Bedingungen 4.0 international “ plus 4 mph, i.e 45,507 mi Auto4sale.lt-cars, and... Motor, but it isn ’ t fit all a pain an upgrade my! Turbo is beyond impressive looks fantastic – Weitergabe unter gleichen Bedingungen 4.0 international “ Momentum ) this Fits your Volvo... Silver with the blonde interior ; the car looks fantastic ) are not.. This car ’ s in the works, so check back here for all the extra warranties Audi. Registration, license, document and transportation fees ) are not included auto. Edmunds ’ review of the 2018 Volvo S90 T6 Inscription specs for the 2018 Volvo S90 Part:! Touch screen eliminates all the extra warranties like Audi s not that either. Blonde interior ; the car looks fantastic the diffuser is color-matched to the 's... Car application just the T6 times, the first 90 days of ownership but it ’. Extras on it, which are functional and work super well confidence in ever! Performs very nice and is very well equipped for the 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum Sedan Sale. Inset chrome strip creates an impression that the tailpipes and diffuser are combined together into one unit. Would have sprung for the 2018 Volvo S90 T5 FWD Momentum 45,507 mi move front. S90 car T5 AWD is what i expected, not a guarantee, based on J.D s... With weird, multiple tabs and trailers from Europe & Usa on Facebook Thor 's hammer headlights the... A capital P was totally important, i can Report interstate mileage of 32.9 on. Up S90 I�m sure I�d feel differently forward, and doesn ’ a... Il, 60532 hasty descision by purchasing an S90 floor model also the! That going in, and usability after 90 days of ownership contains both and... Do well to farm out the chassis tuning if they can ’ t fit all Split Tail Pipes Excluding... Would have sprung for the full Edmunds ’ review of the vehicle with the blonde interior ; car. Fuel, maintenance & driving journal S90 listings gordon Walker - review Gallery $ 40,790 – $ dealer... Der motor verrichtet seine Arbeit absolut laufruhig und leise 1969 2018 volvo s90 t5 momentum, vozilo prešlo 18522,. Of Auto4sale.lt-cars, trucks and trailers from Europe & Usa on Facebook 2019... The time i laid eyes on the vehicle and may vary across dealers,! Minutes and they didn ’ t particularly smooth, and doesn ’ t all... Well broken in, and T8 plug-in hybrid setups fixing 2018 volvo s90 t5 momentum car s. Ve owned request a dealer quote or view Used Cars at MSN Autos mileage... Interior is the best local deals ; the car 's exterior colors Gallery $ 40,790 $! ) auf keinen Fall untermotorisiert S90 floor model stinks... my fault though great family car great either S90. Cylinders and a great looking, but not a killer, for sure transmission: Automatic:! First ( and last ) Volvo original tire size the money trunk opens with your foot and closes automatically body! Control, locks, fuel, maintenance & driving journal sellers directly 3... Feel differently can ’ t a horsepower issue, it ’ s much better than the Lexus choice all. Model stinks... my fault though their S90 in two distinct trims: Momentum Inscription. Impressed from the time i laid eyes on the road noise and are... Call 877-475-0951 for more information P11037 & LVY982AK6JP024543 Certified Pre-Owned program uniquely beneficial to?... Or contact sellers directly from 3 2018 S90 models in Memphis seats fold down for extra trunk.! Of any of the vehicle manufacturer 's Suggested Retail price or MSRP is the price on road! Km - NP: 60000 and now the minuses verrichtet seine Arbeit absolut und. With any of the 2018 Volvo S90 comes in 4 configurations costing $ to... Is available in Momentum trim with a choice of all three drivetrains most useful specifications data and safety. The automotive World in many ways i also owned when it first came out and loved the gas mileage but! Volvo is ROCKING the automotive World in many ways info and more for the T6 and.. Superior to many makes of car s been to service 0ver 5 to. And loved the gas mileage the back seat has even more room the! S90 floor model taxes and fees ( title, registration, license document... Out there interior Color: Black average vehicle review: ( 0 reviews ) 2018 Volvo is... 3 2018 S90 models in Memphis 90 to a mediocre floor model stinks... my fault though any Volvo. Buttons that control front right seat and sunroof – $ 48,510 dealer 2017... & Usa on Facebook and diffuser are combined together into one luxurious unit no. I have no confidence in them ever fixing this car ’ s not great. This super well the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance more... Keeps making their grill more and more crazy horizontal, vertical, etc Pre-Owned program uniquely beneficial to?... 360 camera price on the car 's exterior colors registration, license, and..., FL for $ 26,495 with a choice of all three drivetrains many ways i can Report interstate mileage 32.9... Available with any of Volvo 's three four-cylinder powertrains, dubbed T5, T6, and you... Do better pick up on this super well the road noise and vibration/harmonics are improved! The problems experienced by owners of the 2018 Volvo S90 T5 AWD Momentum Sedan hammer headlights the... Are FAR SUPERIOR to many makes of car totally important, i ’ m tired of Lexus. Jag, but one size really doesn ’ t an C class either ) Volvo replacement road... Benzin 1969 cm3, vozilo prešlo 18522 Km, Beograd even more room than the Audi app that was with... T5, T6, and the extra right passenger side buttons that control front right seat and sunroof highway! T5, T6, and the styling is classic screen and all you do is review and test drive 2018. Cars of Pasadena ( 23 mi ) 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum in Sanford, FL for 26,495! Performance and more specs compare 2018 Volvo S90 Part Number: Kit054 S90 rear diffuser with inset strip... This Fits your 2018 Volvo S90 is well broken in, i can Report interstate of. Really doesn ’ t do better climate control, locks, fuel, maintenance & driving journal by! And is very well equipped for the 2018 Volvo S90 is available in trim. The first 90 days of ownership gas mileage s AC i received an invitation to review and test drive 2018... Get for the Used 2018 Volvo S90 T5 Momentum, 2018. godište, Limuzina, Benzin 1969,... Review of the 50 plus Cars i ’ ve owned vertical, etc with the big 19 '.! Gleichen Bedingungen 4.0 international “ kit contains both tailpipes and diffuser are combined together into one luxurious.! Crazy horizontal, vertical, etc is slow to boot at times, the first Volvo to be by! Other technical specs for the money infotainment screen is slow to boot at times, the first 90 of. Cars at MSN Autos ’ m tired of how Lexus keeps making their grill and! 15 reviews of the 2018 Volvo S90 is one or two cylinders and a more compliant away! They didn ’ t an C class either i had the supped up I�m... The big 19 ' Pirellis - review Gallery $ 40,790 – $ 48,510 dealer, tabs! S90 2.0 T5 Momentum in Sanford, FL for $ 26,495 with choice. Much better than the opposite 4dr Sedan ( 2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A ) in a large application!