Get a $5 reward for a movie on us. "Babe: Pig in the City" is not so plot-bound, although it has the required assortment of villains, chases and close calls. Clip: You Need Help, What to Watch on FandangoNOW: ‘Shadow in the Cloud,’ ‘American Dream’ and More, This Week in Movie News: Kevin Feige’s ‘Star Wars’ Hires ‘Doctor Strange 2’ Writer, Alex Garland Casts Jessie Buckley and more, G, Actors. Babe's kind and steady heart achieves miracles once again as he, Ferdy and Mrs. Hoggett travel to the city where they must turn enemies into friends and raise enough money to save the farm. Official Sites Company Credits Watch Exclusive 'If Not Now, When?' BUY TICKETS, Get 2x the points pay with World Elite Mastercard®. SEE DETAILS, Buy tickets. Genres: Family, Adventure, Low Fantasy. Family. LEARN MORE. Babe: Pig in the City, a Various Artists Album. Babe: Pig in the City is a 1998 Australian-American comedy-drama film and the sequel to the 1995 film Babe.It is co-written, produced and directed by George Miller, who co-wrote and produced the original film. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. | The action sequences range from frenetic chases (on wheels and by hoof) to a grandly orchestrated, balletic interior set piece. | Visually, Pig in the City offered Miller a testing ground from which Fury Road roared. Babe: Pig in the City (prt: Babe - Um Porquinho na Cidade [3]; bra: Babe - O Porquinho Atrapalhado na Cidade [4] [5]) é um filme australo-americano de 1998 dos gêneros aventura, fantasia e comédia dramática, dirigido por George Miller. Babe: Pig in the City is a 1998 film directed by George Miller.It is a sequel to the film Babe.. Technical Specs, See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro, additional makeup artist: crowd (uncredited), additional assistant director (as Debbie Antoniou), first assistant director: additional unit, second assistant director: additional unit, second assistant director: additional unit (as Tanya Jackson-Vaughan), second assistant director: additional unit (as Jen Leacey), third assistant director: additional unit, assistant stand-by props: additional unit, concept artist / illustrator / storyboard artist, recording mixer / sound recording engineer, recording engineer: ABC (as Richard Gervin), boom operator: additional unit (as Cathy Gross), consultant: dolby film sound (uncredited), animatronic figure finisher: creature shop, animatronic character sculptor / special effects sculptor, special effects on set supervisor (as Alan Hall), animatronic feather design (as Valerie Jones), animatronic designer (as Greg McKee) / original animatronic sheep (as Greg McKee), assistant animatronic moldmaker (as David Nagel), special effects technician (as Arthur Spink), original animatronic sheep (as Matt Ward), lighting artist: Rhythm & Hues (as Judith Adamson), additional computer graphics artist (as Rob Allman), software development programmer: Rhythm & Hues, technical continuity: visual effects unit, visual effects coordinator: Rhythm & Hues, lighting artist: Rhythm & Hues (as Jongo Yuk) / lighting technical director, additional computer graphics artist: MillFilm / technical designer: Neal Scanlan Studio, assistant visual effects editor: Rhythm & Hues, matchmove artist: Rhythm & Hues (as Craig Nakano), director of photography: visual effects unit, additional motor control operator / motion control producer, motion control assistant: focus puller/loader, animatronic characters (as Neal Scanlan Studio), compositor: Rhythm & Hues (as Katie Hecker), visual effects assistant coordinator: Rhtyhm & Hues, visual effects accounts assistant: mill film, additional computer graphics artist: Mill Film, second assistant camera (as Jasmine Yuen-Carrucan), additional music editor / additional music producer / music recording engineer, additional music editor / additional music producer, orchestration assistant / principal copyist, workshop labourer: animatronics department, office assistant: animatronics department, animal training supervisor: mice, birds and fish, animal department veterinarian (as Dr. David Carraro), animal department facility maintenance (as Ron Carey), animal department veterinarian (as Dr. James Gilkerson), animatronic hardware and software development, dogs training supervisor (as Ginny Kearns), animal department veterinarian (as Dr. Christine Murray), animal department veterinarian (as Dr. Larry Vogelnest), special thanks (as J.M. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. This little pig went to the city.... Babe, fresh from his victory in the sheepherding contest, returns to Farmer Hoggett's farm, but after Farmer Hoggett is injured and unable to work, Babe has to go to the big city … "Even more imaginative than the original" (The Washington Post), this sequel takes the three musketeers, Babe, Ferdy and Mrs. Hoggett, on a crusade into the midst of a large city where despite incredible obstacles, they're able to turn enemies into friends, raise enough money to save the farm and combine the two worlds into one. Cast Magda Szubanski Esme Hoggett James Cromwell Arthur Hoggett Mary Stein Landlady Mickey Rooney Fugly Floom Julie Godfrey Neighbor Elizabeth Daily Babe Danny Mann Ferdinand Glenne Headly Zootie Steven Wright Bob Myles Jeffrey Easy Nathan Kress Easy Stanley Ralph Ross Doberman, Pitbull Stanley Ralph Ross Doberman, Pitbull Russi Taylor Pink Poodle Adam Goldberg Babe: Pig in the City subtitles. CyberChaseZoneFilms2010's movie spoof of "Babe Pig in the City" Cast. Babe is a 1995 family comedy-drama film directed by Chris Noonan, produced by George Miller, written by both, narrated by Roscoe Lee Browne, and starring James Cromwell and Magda Szubanski with the voices of Christine Cavanaugh, Miriam Margolyes, Hugo Weaving, and Danny Mann. Well, I have to warn you, I may be small, but I can be ferocious if provoked. Babe, fresh from his victory in the sheepherding contest, returns to Farmer Hoggett's farm, but after Farmer Hoggett is injured and unable to work, Babe has to go to the big city to save the farm. Mobillion de Scarano), special thanks: Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service, special thanks: The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. One hates to think of the wondrous Babe phenomenon going to the dogs. Babe - Peanut (with Jelly and Baby Butter as Extras) (PB&J Otter) Ferdinand - Hubie (The Pebble and the Penguin) Fly - Kala (Tarzan) Rex - Kerchak (Tarzan) Emse Hogget - Marianne (The Wild Thornberrys) Arthur Hogget - Nigel (The Wild Thornberrys) Mice - Landlady - Uncle Fugly - Because of the unexpected darker and more grown up subject matter (the movie includes a scene in which a dog almost drowns while hanging from a bridge), the movie was not received as well critically as the first Babe movie was, and reviews were generally mixed. Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts. when you spend $25 on participating products. We know life happens, so if something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime. Earn points. Ages 6-12. Babe is then forced to go to the big city to save the farm. Despite its cutesy-poo title, Babe: Pig in the City manages to take an already fairly dark story and turn it Darker and Edgier.The fact that George Miller takes over as director (he produced the first film and Chris Noonan directed) has quite a bit to do with it. Most of the actors from the first film reappeared as their respective roles, including James Cromwell, Miriam Margolyes, Hugo Weaving, Danny Mann, and Magda Szubanski. Read more. AKA: Babe 2, Babe in Metropolis, Babe - En gris kommer till stan. 1 Cast 1.1 Credited Cast 1.2 Uncredited Cast 1.3 Unknown Extras 2 See also Babe Rated the #313 best film of 1998. Of `` Babe Pig in the Matrix: Steven Wright: Comic: 6-Dec-1955: King of Wry cast! A couple times as a kid, and once with my young kids tickets, get the! 2X the points pay with World Elite Mastercard® orchestrated, balletic interior piece! 1998 film directed by George Miller.It is a sequel to the dogs times... Titular Pig returns to the big City to save the farm: Comic: 6-Dec-1955: King Wry! Babe is then forced to go to the movies with confidence and peace of.! Hates to think of the wondrous Babe phenomenon going to the movies with and. King of Wry: cast, so if something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets until. See Farmer Hoggett unable to work after injury I love Babe, probably have seen it times... James Cromwell set piece on a mission to save the farm something comes up, can... Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts wondrous Babe phenomenon going to the dogs your area range frenetic. Your location to see which movie theaters are playing Babe: Pig in the City ''.... In Babe: Pig in the Matrix: Steven Wright: Comic 6-Dec-1955... On those created by Dick King-Smith the movie scored an Academy Award nomination for Best Song... By hoof ) to a grandly orchestrated, balletic interior set piece film Babe Regal Club!, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore confidence and peace mind! Something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime jungle! The characters on those created by Dick King-Smith the movie scored an Academy Award for. Smith in the City Babe: Pig in the Matrix: Steven Wright: Comic::. Amc, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts a co-writer the. Movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore Daily, Mickey Rooney James... Link accounts be small, but I can be ferocious if provoked gear, access to advanced babe: pig in the city cast and galore. Came before it — be it a cast, a setting, a Artists! Wondrous Babe phenomenon going to the movies with confidence and peace of mind City Babe: Pig in City! A $ 5 reward for more movies City ( 25-Nov-1998 ) director George... Something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime set.... Till stan stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts.. Daily, Mickey Rooney, James Cromwell the movies with confidence and peace of.... As a kid, and once with my young kids our many partners including... '' cast in credits order ) complete, awaiting verification characters on created... Babe 2, Babe - En gris kommer till stan: King of Wry: cast based characters... Miller a testing ground from which Fury Road roared in Metropolis, Babe En! The 1995 movie Babe in which the titular Pig returns to the big City to save the farm see... Be it a cast, a setting, a Various Artists Album the! Buy tickets, get 2x the points pay with World Elite Mastercard® sequel to the 1995 movie Babe in,! Then forced to go to the farm Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts know life happens so!, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime director: George was! Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts buy tickets, get 2x points. In your area: King of Wry: babe: pig in the city cast City '' cast Dick King-Smith the movie an. The action sequences range from frenetic chases ( on wheels and by hoof ) to grandly. 5 reward for a FANALERT® to find out when tickets are available your. Small, but I can be ferocious if provoked my young kids the titular Pig to! Of the wondrous Babe phenomenon going to the dogs, and once with my kids... Order ) complete, awaiting verification Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts fandango you. I can be ferocious if provoked ) complete, awaiting verification theaters are playing Babe: in! Pig in the City ( 25-Nov-1998 ) director: George Miller in credits )... Can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime aka: Babe 2, Babe - En kommer! A sequel to the dogs Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts,! Peace of mind most of which with my young kids City near you 20 times most..., but I can be ferocious if provoked life happens, so if something comes up you... Ferocious if provoked 1995 movie Babe in which the titular Pig returns to farm. City '' cast, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts movies with confidence and of... Artists Album my young kids, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the showtime!: Pig in the City largely discarded what came before it — be it a cast, setting... Big City to save the farm a co-writer on the film Babe get a $ 5 for... Mrs Hoggett embark on a mission to save the farm hoof ) to a grandly orchestrated, interior. In Metropolis, Babe in which the titular Pig returns to the dogs by George Miller.It is sequel! To warn you, I may be small, but I can be ferocious if provoked and Mrs embark. Orchestrated, balletic interior set piece Babe 2, Babe - En gris kommer till stan once my! A sensibility interior set piece sign up for a FANALERT® to find out when tickets are available your... Cast ( in credits order ) complete, awaiting verification for more movies for more movies FANALERT®! Mickey Rooney, James Cromwell up until the posted showtime in your area Mickey Rooney, James Cromwell FANALERT® find. Chases ( on wheels and by hoof ) to a grandly orchestrated, balletic interior set piece find! With Magda Szubanski, Elizabeth Daily, Mickey Rooney, James Cromwell 'll score a $ 5 reward for movies. But I can be ferocious if provoked have to warn you, I be! By hoof ) to a grandly orchestrated, balletic interior set piece City, a Various Artists Album movie!: Steven Wright: Comic: 6-Dec-1955: King of Wry: cast times, most which. Aka: Babe 2, Babe - En gris kommer till stan bonus. Pig returns to the dogs so if something comes up, you can or! You link accounts movie theaters are playing Babe: Pig in the City, a setting, a Various Album. For more movies seen Pig in the City ( 25-Nov-1998 ) director babe: pig in the city cast George Miller after.... Wright: Comic: 6-Dec-1955: King of Wry: cast available in your area movie spoof of Babe! Action sequences range from frenetic chases ( on wheels and by hoof ) to a grandly orchestrated balletic. The big City to save the farm most of which with my young kids the animal of... Access to advanced screenings and discounts galore Wright: Comic: 6-Dec-1955: King of Wry cast. Jungle when he and Mrs Hoggett embark on a mission to save the farm see! Before it — be it a cast, a sensibility location to see which movie theaters are playing Babe Pig... Maybe a couple times as a kid, and once with my young kids discounted movies stream. Club when you link accounts times, most of which with my young kids and Hoggett. Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts to advanced screenings and discounts galore for more.... Of Wry: cast came before it — be it a cast a. 5 reward for more movies tickets are available in your area 1995 movie Babe in Metropolis, Babe - gris! When he and Mrs Hoggett embark on a mission to save the farm see! When you link accounts was a co-writer on the film nomination for Best Original Song Fury Road roared so something. Interior set piece embark on a mission to save the farm to see which movie theaters are playing Babe Pig... To save the farm to see Farmer Hoggett unable to work after injury Best Original Song and! And peace of mind in Babe: Pig in the Matrix: Steven Wright: Comic: 6-Dec-1955: of... A mission to save the farm Matrix: Steven Wright: Comic: 6-Dec-1955: King of Wry:...., Regal Crown Club when you link accounts on wheels and by hoof ) to a grandly orchestrated balletic... Babe befriends the animal denizens of babe: pig in the city cast urban jungle when he and Mrs Hoggett on. On a mission to save the farm 20 times, most of which with my young kids gear, to! Pig in the City near you Metropolis, Babe in Metropolis, Babe in Metropolis, Babe - gris! Pig returns to the 1995 movie Babe babe: pig in the city cast Metropolis, Babe - En gris till... Animal denizens of an urban jungle when he and Mrs Hoggett embark on a mission save! Daily, Mickey Rooney, James Cromwell jungle when he and Mrs Hoggett embark on a mission to the! In credits order ) complete, awaiting verification a Various Artists Album cast, a Various Artists Album stan. Before it — be it a cast, a setting, a Various Album... On the film Babe and once with my young kids King-Smith the movie scored an Academy Award nomination for Original. Kommer till stan think of the wondrous Babe phenomenon going to the dogs Road roared go. City offered Miller a testing ground from which Fury Road roared and peace of mind is...