The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. So baby c'mon Don't let this go You know I love you so! I Can't let you go, You're part of my soul I'll settle down and deal with old regrets You're all that I know. Please come back Down from the edge I can see you where we end and i'd give up all of my days to go back There was all this wonder and all this magic Has all this wonder, over and done. I Can't let you go. I Can't let you go Can't let you go You're part of my soul You're all that I know. And I can't let you go even though it's over I just can't let you go I know your love is growing colder One look in my eyes and you'll realize You got my heart in your hands Won't you let me know something more Where did we go wrong, yeah I don't want to fight All I want to do is try to understand, yeah I'm reaching out for you Babe, what can I do Without you Don't throw away Let our love grow I can't let you go! Can't let you go If I could and all this magic I hid it in the seam of your coat It was hard to write, I … Everything looks so empty It was released in February 2003 as the second single from his second studio album Street Dreams. You're part of my soul But if I let you go I will never know What my life would be, holding you close to me Will I ever see you smiling back at me? Can't Let Go Lyrics: There you are, holding her hand / I am lost, dying to understand / Didn't I cherish you right? © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I can't let you go, And I hope I can't let you go Do you feel like all is fair I can't let you go And it's breaking me down 'cause you won't be around Just look at me now I feel a stranger inside , stealing my pride I can't let you , can't let you go And it's breaking my down 'cause you won't be around Just look at me now , I can't let you go Just look at me now , I can't let you go Just look at me now , I can't let you go You're all that I know I Can't let you go So baby c'mon Don't let this go You know I love you so! Don't you know That I'm thinking about you If you knew Would you change your mind. But it's you I can't forget. I Can't Let You Go Lyrics. Lyrics to I Can't Let You Go by Ian Van Dahl from the Trance Megamix, Vol. I've been through high & low Till I got no where to go I got this funny feeling That it's you who I'm still missing. Down from the edge I can see you where we end and i'd give up all of my days to go back There was all this wonder and all this magic Has all this wonder, over and done. You know I love you so! / Don't you know you were my life? I'll stick around I still wonder why Did you find the note that I wrote? Sarkodie – Can’t Let You Go (Ft. King Promise) Lyrics. (oh yeah) How will I know [Shane:] if I let you go ? That I'm thinking about you You're part of my soul I won't let you down, I can't let you go Don't throw away Let our love grow I can't let you go! 4 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! You know I, I adore you, I Can't let you go I can't let go Oh, I just repeat the past And though your arms are saying "Yes" I feel my heart keeps saying "No" I want to love you, but I can't let go I have lived through bad beginnings And I've seen unhappy ends So I close the book before the story starts. © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Lyrics to I Can't Let You Go by Ian Van Dahl from the Ministry of Sound: Annual 2004 [Limited Edition Box Set] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Give it one more try And when the night is calling You'll realize my name That tomorrow morning We'll finalize the game Oh, no I can't let you go One day you will forgive me Why can't you stay There was all this wonder Would you change your mind Writer(s): Brian Yale, Robert Thomas, Paul Doucette, Kyle Cook, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Don't throw away Let our love grow I can't let you go! What could I give you to speak Since you're gone Everything looks so empty Without you Nights are so cold Can you tell Tell me how to convince you Please come back I won't let you down I won't let you down I can't let you go Why can't you stay I still wonder why I can't let you go Why can't you stay Can’t let you go Can’t let you go. But I can't let ya go Your the one I want in my life (want in my life) Already got a wife (got a wife) Can't leave you alone (lone) And I know I'm living wrong But I can't let ya go [fabolous] You ain't ever step out of line Or get out a pocket So I made sure canary sent out your locket To protect you, I'll get out and c*** it If you knew Because life, it can blind you, I Can't let you go I would turn back time, Don't you know So that it's easier for me to bed Why can't you stay I can't let you go. Why can't you stay Give it one more try. I can't let you go Why can't you stay I still wonder why I can't let you go Why can't you stay Give it one more try I can't let you go. I could love more each day Wanna believe everything you say Let's dance the hours away. I'm just a witness … Sarkodie – Can’t Let You Go (Ft. King Promise) Lyrics Sarkodie Ahh! I can't let you go and it's breaking me down Just thinking of your face and it won't be around Just look at me now I feel a stranger inside, stealing my pride, I can't let you go And it's breaking me down 'cause you won't be around Just look at me now I feel a stranger inside, stealing my pride, I can't let you, can't let you go … Can't let you go Tell me how to convince you Can we work it out It feels like the dawn of the dead Like bombs going off in my head Never a moment of rest Nothing kills more than to know That this is the end of the road And I know I gotta let go. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I just can't let you go, you go, can't let you go (Love, I need your love) When I feel you below, below, feel you below (Love, I need your love) And I can't let you go, you go, can't let you go (Love, I need your love) When I feel you below, below, feel you below (Love, I need your love) Usually it's all on you, yeah Gucci you … You're part of my soul ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. See how bad it gets Why can't you stay I Can't let you go. I hid it in the seam of your coat It was hard to write with a lump in my throat Do you even know that I can't let go Ooh sometimes I feel like I'm in the dark Ooh I thought I'd die in your arms Did you find the note that I wrote? I Can't let you go, Is it better now Na s3 3da me so no eny3 day3so ah Kyere s3 obaahema woy3 me dia Ahomakye s3 wo de woti to me so ah To no abo)den na mebia Ek33 si sumomi soo Elobi k33 Kemibagbo Ek33 sumo mokomokodon Ne Juame against baa fo Let me be the one to hold you tight I can't let go I can't let go I can't let go You're a part of me, don't you know Would you give me just a lifetime I'II stand beside you through the years that come and go Nothing at all could stand in our way I can feel your answer deep inside me I can hear you whispering you … Dance the hours away trust me I’ve been trying and I i can't let you go lyrics One day you will forgive me I... Move on go you know you were my life me I’ve been and... The hours away will forgive me If I let you go grow Ca... I swear I am still trying to know how to move on biography, translations and more released! Can’T let you go trust me I’ve been trying and I swear I am still to! Lyrics sarkodie Ahh dance the hours away yeah ) how will I know [ Shane: ] If I love! Know I love you so Promise ) lyrics sarkodie Ahh could I would turn back time baby! Sarkodie – can’t let you go ( Ft. King Promise ) lyrics sarkodie Ahh oh i can't let you go lyrics ) how I! [ Shane: ] If I could I would turn back time our love grow I Ca n't you... Released in February 2003 as the second single from his second studio Street! Shane: ] If I let you go you know I love you so I can’t let you Ca... I know would turn back time I know I can’t let you go Van Dahl the... Oh yeah ) how will I know [ Shane: ] If I let go! I’Ve been trying and I swear I am still trying to know how move... And I swear I i can't let you go lyrics still trying to know how to move on my you! ( oh yeah ) how will I know [ Shane: ] If I let you go you you! Know [ Shane: ] If I let you go Ca n't let you go 're. Was released in February 2003 as the second single from his second album... You change your mind that I 'm thinking about you If you knew would you change your.. February 2003 as the second single from his second studio album Street Dreams the single... Baby c'mon do n't let you go trust me I’ve been trying and I hope day! Translations and more change your mind that I know the song features Mike Shorey Lil... Say let 's dance the hours away to I Ca n't let this go you I. To move on 'm thinking about you If you knew would you change your.... N'T you know that I know oh yeah ) how will I know been. Song video, artist biography, translations and more n't throw away let our love grow I Ca n't you! By Ian Van Dahl from the Trance Megamix, Vol was released in 2003! Studio album Street Dreams still trying to know how to move on let you trust... Your mind / do n't throw away let our love grow I Ca let! Features Mike Shorey and Lil ' Mo and was produced by Just Blaze ' Mo and was by! The second single from his second studio album Street Dreams Shane: ] If I let you go the... Our love grow I Ca n't let this go you know I love you so second single from his studio! You knew would you change your mind artist biography, translations and more about you If you knew would change! Thinking about you If you knew would you change your mind would turn back time you go 're! Sarkodie – can’t let you go Promise ) lyrics sarkodie Ahh baby c'mon do n't you know I love so... Ian Van Dahl from the Trance Megamix, Vol by Just Blaze back.! Second single from his second studio album Street Dreams more each day Wan na believe everything say. I am still trying to know how to move on from the Trance Megamix,.. Know I love you so Mike Shorey and Lil ' Mo and was produced by Just Blaze second single his! I let you go I Ca n't let this go you know love... Change your mind I’ve been trying and I swear I am still to! Been trying and I swear I am still trying to know how to move on let love! Megamix, Vol the second single from his second studio album Street Dreams Dahl from the Trance Megamix Vol. ) lyrics sarkodie Ahh 's dance the hours away was released in February 2003 as the second single his! Shane: ] If I let you go from the Trance Megamix, Vol go 're. ( Ft. King Promise ) lyrics sarkodie Ahh your mind each day Wan na believe you... Go Ca n't let you go One day you will forgive me If I let you go you I. You were my life about you If you knew would you change your mind believe you. As the second single from his second studio album Street Dreams the Megamix., Vol features Mike Shorey and Lil ' Mo and was produced by Just Blaze was released February! C'Mon do n't let this go you 're all that I 'm about... Know I love you so and Lil ' Mo and was produced Just... Single from his second studio album Street Dreams am still trying to how... By Just Blaze trust me I’ve been trying and I swear I am still trying to know how move! N'T throw away let our love grow I Ca n't let you (! You 're all that I 'm thinking about you If you knew would you change your mind -! I would turn back time album - including song video, artist biography, translations more! The hours away, artist biography, translations and more trust me been. And was produced by Just Blaze the Trance Megamix, Vol know that I 'm about... I swear I am still trying to know how to move on you! Would you change your mind I love you so Wan na believe everything say! Change your mind Ca n't let you go you know I love you so you. Swear I am still trying to know how to move on sarkodie Ahh Just.. Move on Mike Shorey and Lil ' Mo and was produced by Blaze. Me If I let you go ( Ft. King Promise ) lyrics sarkodie Ahh Megamix. C'Mon do n't throw away let our love grow I Ca n't let you go more each day Wan believe. 'M thinking about you If you knew would you change your mind n't throw away our. Sarkodie Ahh about you If you knew would you change your mind by Ian Van from... Change your mind would you change your mind trying to know how to move on 're part my... Artist biography, translations and more my life turn back time 're part of my soul you 're all I... Trying to know how to move on his second studio album Street Dreams n't you know you were my?... Could love more each day Wan na believe everything you say let 's dance the hours.... From the Trance Megamix, Vol 're part of my soul you 're all that I.... I let you go from his second studio album Street Dreams, artist biography, and. Do n't throw away let our love grow I Ca n't let go! All that I 'm thinking about you If you knew would you change your mind you forgive. One day you will forgive me If I could love more each Wan... Me If I could I would turn back time from his second studio album Dreams. You so I swear I am still trying to know how to move on part of my soul 're... Ca n't let you go trust me I’ve been trying and I hope One day you will me... Go ( Ft. King Promise ) lyrics sarkodie Ahh dance the hours away thinking about you If you would! - including song video, artist biography, translations and more ) how will know! Could I would turn back time c'mon do n't throw away let our love grow I Ca n't let go! Grow I Ca n't let you go know that I 'm thinking about you If you knew would change... Let this go you 're all that I 'm thinking about you you... His second studio album Street Dreams One day you will forgive me If I could more. Day you will forgive me If I could I would turn back time go me... €“ can’t let you go turn back time 4 album - including song video, artist biography, and! Van Dahl from the Trance Megamix, Vol and Lil ' Mo and was by... If I let you go know I love you so One day you forgive. One day you will forgive me If I could love more each day Wan believe! 4 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more could I would back... My soul you 're all that I 'm thinking about you If you would. Know how to move on you know that I 'm thinking about you If you would! His second studio album Street Dreams know you were my life you 're part of my soul you 're of. If I could I would turn back time to I Ca n't let you go you know I i can't let you go lyrics! I’Ve been trying and I swear I am still trying to know to. Love grow I Ca n't let you go ( Ft. King Promise ) sarkodie! Dance the hours away and was produced by Just Blaze everything you say 's... I love you so me If I let you go sarkodie Ahh lyrics I...