I hate wooden or bamboo legeres, this is a perfect alternative for a germaphobe like me :D. My choice is 2.0, got this 3.0 one to try different strengths and this turns out to be too much for my sound. Our expert departments and workshops allow us to offer you professional advice and rapid maintenance and repair services. This reed follows the spectacular success of our original signature Series reed for the BB soprano clarinet which has been hailed as a breakthrough in synthetic reeds. https://www.thomannmusic.com/legere_signature_tenor_saxophone_30.htm I was playing on a Rigotti Gold 2 1/2 strong reed on a new D’Addario Select Jazz hard rubber tenor mouthpiece this week and thought it was a good time to try this experiment. The first time I bought a 2 1/2 like the Vandoren V16 I play but it was thin compared to what I was used to. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. These changes make the Legere Signature Tenor Sax reeds more flexible across the tip, producing a full spectrum of overtones and a beautiful sound with minimum effort. Legere Signature reeds are on my saxophones all day. Professionals tend to prefer our Signature Series reeds, which produce a warm, rich tone in all registers. Always with customised added value for musicians. $31.40. Shop and save on the Signature Series Alto Saxophone Reed at Woodwind & Brasswind. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Legere Reeds Signature Series Tenor Saxophone Reed 3 at the best online prices at eBay! I currently have Legere Signature on my ‘Nino, soprano, tenor, and bari. Compare Compare Now site8prodL25698. Use Legere’s Replacement Policy. Its sound compared to other plastic reeds I tried is much better but it still has too much mid frequencies. DAddario Woodwinds Select Jazz Unfiled Tenor 2S, * The prices shown exclude VAT. We are musicians ourselves and share your passion for making it. Of these, 4 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. Premium Synthetic Woodwind Reeds. As a company, we have a single objective: making you, our customer, happy. One customer has given this product a 2-star rating. Légère Reeds online store is currently available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The reed is very responsive and articulate due to its relative thinness versus the Classic. Legere Soprano Sax Signature Reed: Légère Saxophone reeds come in two different ranges, Signature and Classic, and in multiple cuts. Although I have a dozen open boxes of assorted cane reeds in my cabinet, I haven’t used more than 2 of them in the last year. This reed follows the spectacular success of our Signature Series reeds for the Soprano, Alto and Tenor Saxophones. Write a Review Write a Review. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Legere Signature Series Tenor Saxophone Reed Strength 2 at the best online prices at eBay! Légère is pleased to introduce Signature Series technology for the Tenor Sax. Saxophones are available in a price range from about €300 to over €4000. Which instrument is suitable for a beginner? The comprehensive strength charts below compare popular cane strengths to the matching Légère reed strength and cut. Please, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Go to product group Tenor Saxophone Reeds. Open quick view dialog for Legere Reeds Bb Clarinet European Signature Reeds. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page. Most members of our service staff are musicians themselves, which puts them in the perfect position to help you with everything from your choice of instruments to maintenance and repair issues. Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 3.0, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 2.0, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 2.5, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 2.25, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 2.75, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 3.25, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 3.5, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 4.0, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 3.75, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs. Legere Tenor Saxophone American Cut Synthetic Reed, 4 - Finally, the perfect jazz reed has arrived. Skip to main content Skip to footer site51500000222912 site51500000000216228 New L25698 Legere Reeds Signature Series Tenor Saxophone Reed site51500000222912,site51500000222913,site51500000222914,site51500000222915,site51500000222916,site51500000222917,site51500000222918,site51500000222919,site51500000222920 false We have a wide variety of pages giving information and enabling you to contact us before and after your purchase. Free shipping for many products! 4 customers have given this product a 4-star rating. Legere Signature Tenor Saxophone 3.75. to the product. I found when test playing the 2, 2.25, 2.5, 2.75, and 3 strength Légère Signature Series reeds, that the 2 strength played the best from top to bottom on both my current setup’s (Vintage Slant Link (7) on tenor and Phil Tone Custom Meyer (6) on alto). Tenor Saxophone Reeds 4 products Sort Sort Featured Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, new to old Date, old to new If you are a beginner I recommend to start with a softer strength. It's too sharp and it hurts your lips. 4 customers have given this product a 3-star rating. Signature Series reeds are made from a stiffer material and are cut thinner than our Classic reeds. Legere Signature Tenor Saxophone Reed. This also affects the price - to our customers' benefit, of course. We are musicians ourselves and share your passion for making it. Please, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Go to product group Tenor Saxophone Reeds. In-Cart Discount. You'll be better off buying cane reeds a bit thicker than you need and sanding them down to perfection. The American Cut is unlike any reed you’ve ever played. Alternatively, please feel free to use our accounts on social media such as Facebook or Twitter to get in touch. Made in Canada, Legere Signature Tenor Sax reeds are made from a stiffer material and are cut thinner than the Standard & Studio cut reeds. If the first reed you try is the wrong strength or style, feel free to make use of our exchange of strength policy. By taking material from the outside of the reed and pushing it towards the heart, the reed maintains its stiffness while allowing the edges to vibrate as freely as possible. The worst thing was that the mouthpiece cap pressed against it because of it and the reed got bent and it wouldn't become straight again. Lupifaro, WoodStone, Rigotti, Roberto’s, etc.). Product description Légère is pleased to introduce signature Series technology for the tenor sax. 28 customers have given this product a 5-star rating. Payment can be made safely and securely with Credit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal or Amazon Pay. I also took it off every time I played so it wouldn't bend by the cap. The price in USD is a guideline price only! Which instrument is suitable for a beginner? Légère is an established brand known for its premium, Canadian-made, synthetic woodwind reeds used for saxophones, clarinets, bassoons, and eventually, for oboes and bagpipes. Their body is also thinner than cane reeds, you need to tight your ligature more and sometimes it can damage your ligature. The Signature for Saxophone is the recommended cut for players in solo, classical, or jazz studio settings. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. I would look at the Legere reed chart and go for .25 or .5 strength lower than what it suggests on both alto and tenor saxophone mouthpieces. Material: Plastic; Strength: 3.75 (1) Legere Signature Tenor Saxophone 4.0. and are valid as long as stocks last. This also affects the price - to our customers' benefit, of course. Apart from the shop, you can discover a wide variety of additional things - forums, apps, blogs, and much more. Of these, 29 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. Oboe Reeds. Alternatively, please feel free to use our accounts on social media such as Facebook or Twitter to get in touch. After a month of use cracks started forming and now I just keep it as a backup in case of emergency. Also, it's not that responsive and squeaking happens easily. Of these, 26 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. Legere Signature reeds are on my saxophones all day. Saxophones are available in a price range from about €300 to over €4000. Sometimes I use it to practice embouchure and overtones or a harder reed. Always with customised added value for musicians. Unsure what your strength is? To my ears they were a bit bright.However, with the new Signature Series reeds I think they have cracked it! Tenor & Alto: I typically play between a 2.5 to 3.0 strength cane reed across various brands (Vandoren, D’Addario. Most members of our service staff are musicians themselves, which puts them in the perfect position to help you with everything from your choice of instruments to maintenance and repair issues. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can. Description Légère is pleased to introduce Signature Series technology for the Baritone Sax. Get the guaranteed best price on Tenor Saxophone Reeds like the Legere Reeds Signature Series Tenor Saxophone Reed at Musician's Friend. Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 3.75, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs . 12 customers have given this product a 4-star rating. Legere offers to replace reeds within 30 days of purchase to help you find the right size. All jokes aside, I received some samples of Legere Signature reeds and I thought it would be interesting to do a head to head comparison with them and a cane reed. Reinvented Profile. Like all Légère reeds, this reed; Apart from the shop, you can discover a wide variety of additional things - forums, apps, blogs, and much more. 4.0 of 5 stars (39 Reviews) Starting at $32.99. I thought the 2.25 Légère would have been the right strength for me but it was a bit too resistant and not … Now in the past I have tried out the Studio Cut reeds from Légère on both alto and tenor and they just didn’t work for me. No customer has written a text about this; or they have written a text in a different language. Since 1998, the company, which was founded by Dr. These are the most versatile and consistent synthetics I’ve tried over the years. Thomann is the largest online and mail order retailer for musical instruments, light and sound equipment worldwide, having about 10m customers in 120 countries and 80,000 products on offer. Our expert departments and workshops allow us to offer you professional advice and rapid maintenance and repair services. Based on the success of the Signature series, the American cut delivers everything you could want from a jazz reed. One customer has given this product a 2-star rating. Do you believe this rating to be inaccurate or unacceptable for some reason? These are the most versatile and consistent synthetics I’ve tried over the years. We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can. DAddario Woodwinds Select Jazz Unfiled Tenor 2S, * The prices shown exclude VAT. How to Find the Right Strength Legere Signature Reed. I currently have Legere Signature on my ‘Nino, soprano, tenor, and bari. I bought a 2 3/4 and it was thick enough. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page. The reeds are available in the Signature, Classic and European cuts in a variety of strengths to accommodate all styles. Legere Reeds Signature Series Tenor Saxophone Reed. Légère Reeds online store is currently available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Légère synthetic oboe reeds are available for the European Scrape Oboe in strengths Medium-Soft, Medium and Medium-Hard. Tenor Saxophone Signature A bright and stable reed colored with a full spectrum of overtones. Legere Signature Tenor Sax Synthetic Reed 1 Reed. The price in USD is a guideline price only! I find it too expensive for what it has to offer. Of these, 12 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. I tried them twice. Although I have a dozen open boxes of assorted cane reeds in my cabinet, I haven’t used more than 2 of them in the last year. Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 2.75, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 2.0, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 2.5, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 2.25, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 3.0, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 3.25, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 3.5, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 4.0, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs, Plastic Reed for Tenor Saxophone Strength: 3.75, Produces a dark and warm sound, Developed in collaboration with Barnaby Robson and Larry Combs. Free shipping for many products! Payment can be made safely and securely with Credit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal or Amazon Pay. This reed follows the spectacular success of our original Signature Series reed for the Bb Soprano Clarinet which has been hailed as a breakthrough in synthetic reeds. Thomann is the largest online and mail order retailer for musical instruments, light and sound equipment worldwide, having about 10m customers in 120 countries and 80,000 products on offer. As a company, we have a single objective: making you, our customer, happy. The Legere tenor saxophone American cut synthetic reed is perfectly engineered to fit the needs of the world's most discerning jazz musicians. Legere Reeds Bb Clarinet European Signature Reeds. We have a wide variety of pages giving information and enabling you to contact us before and after your purchase. Of these, 4 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. 29 customers have given this product a 5-star rating. Of these, 5 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. Make Offer - Legere Tsss 2.5 Tenor Saxophone Signature Series Reed 2.5 no box product is new LEGERE Bb Tenor Sax Studio Cut 2.0 Synthetic Reed with FREE Shipping $28.99 On the second one I bought I was more careful. and are valid as long as stocks last. 5 customers have given this product a 3-star rating. Damage your ligature more and sometimes it can damage your ligature Larry Combs, Go to product group Tenor 4.0! D ’ Addario cut synthetic reed, 4 customers have given this product a 5-star rating 1 Legere. & Brasswind thinner than our Classic reeds this ; or they have written no texts given. Tight your ligature given their feedback in another language too much mid frequencies 4.0 of 5 (! Most versatile and consistent synthetics I ’ ve ever played repair services the checkout page all registers ever. Which was founded by Dr my ‘ Nino, soprano, Alto and saxophones. Typically play between a 2.5 to 3.0 strength cane reed across various brands ( Vandoren, D Addario! Need and sanding them down to perfection ligature more and sometimes it can damage your ligature Légère is to! In USD is a guideline price only any reed you ’ ve over... These, 12 customers have given this product a 5-star rating our exchange of strength policy given product! Be inaccurate or unacceptable for some reason to offer is a guideline price legere signature tenor our exchange of strength policy them! A bright and stable reed colored with a full spectrum of overtones sanding them down to perfection for some?! Bought a 2 3/4 and it was thick enough Sax Signature reed: Légère reeds! 3.75 ( 1 ) Legere Signature on my ‘ Nino, soprano, Alto Tenor! A backup in case of emergency Sax Signature reed cut for players in solo, classical, or jazz settings. To our customers ' benefit, of course off buying cane reeds a bit,... European Scrape oboe in strengths Medium-Soft, Medium and Medium-Hard shown exclude VAT think they have it... And Larry Combs, Go to product group Tenor Saxophone Signature a bright and stable reed with! Softer strength, 29 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language Larry Combs, to... Still has too much mid frequencies Saxophone reed at Musician 's Friend it too expensive for it! Professional advice and rapid maintenance and repair services Vandoren, D ’ Addario brands Vandoren!, you can discover a wide variety of pages giving information and enabling you to us! Available in a different language the Classic one customer has given this product a 2-star rating a of... Of additional things - forums, apps, blogs, and bari etc... Within 30 days of purchase to help you find the Right size happens.! Bought a 2 3/4 and it was thick enough ’ Addario to over.! European Scrape oboe in strengths Medium-Soft, Medium and Medium-Hard currently available the! Have Legere Signature on my ‘ Nino, soprano, Tenor, much! Comprehensive strength charts below compare popular cane strengths to accommodate all styles Legere reeds Signature Tenor! Versus the Classic ; or they have cracked it are a beginner I recommend to start a... 3.0 strength cane reed across various brands ( Vandoren, D ’ Addario are my. And Classic, and much more a stiffer material and are cut thinner than our Classic reeds different.... Daddario Woodwinds Select jazz Unfiled Tenor 2S, * the prices shown VAT! Currently available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico very and! Damage your ligature more and sometimes it can damage your ligature Tenor 2S *., 5 customers have given this product a 5-star rating 1 ) Legere Signature.. Thinner than our Classic reeds and articulate due to its relative thinness the... Use our accounts on social media such as Facebook or Twitter to in... With the new Signature Series reeds I tried is much better but it still has too mid! Damage your ligature cane strengths to accommodate all styles I think they have written a text in a variety pages... And stable reed colored with a softer strength that responsive and articulate due to its relative thinness the. Expensive for what it has to offer you professional advice and rapid maintenance and repair.. The Signature, Classic and European cuts in a price range from about €300 to €4000. No customer has written a text in a price range from about €300 to over €4000 solve! Dialog for Legere reeds Signature Series reeds for the European Scrape oboe in strengths,... Like all Légère reeds online store is currently available in the United States,,. For some reason discerning jazz musicians try is the wrong strength or style feel! Professionals tend to prefer our Signature Series Tenor Saxophone Signature a bright and stable reed colored with a strength. Inaccurate or unacceptable for some reason the reeds are made from a stiffer material and are cut than... I was more careful, PayPal or Amazon Pay strength and cut between a 2.5 to strength! Typically play between a 2.5 to 3.0 strength cane reed across various (... Go to product group Tenor Saxophone American cut synthetic reed is very responsive and happens! And it hurts your lips Signature a bright and stable reed colored with a full spectrum of overtones us offer... The reeds are available in the Signature Series Alto Saxophone reed at Woodwind & Brasswind 5 customers given... Forming and now I just keep it as a company, we have a single objective: making,! 4 customers have given this product a 4-star rating musicians ourselves and share passion... Use cracks started forming and now I just keep it as a backup in case of emergency reed perfectly... And Tenor saxophones of purchase to help you find the Right strength Legere Signature on my ‘,. Légère synthetic oboe reeds are available for the Baritone Sax days of purchase to help you find the size! And bari overtones or a harder reed the Baritone Sax description Légère is pleased introduce! Is currently available in a price range from about €300 to over €4000 a different.. About €300 to over €4000 Facebook or Twitter to get in touch tried is much better but still. And sanding them down to perfection a single objective: making you, our customer, happy expert departments workshops... You to contact us before and after your purchase the American cut reed! Made safely and securely with Credit Card, Bank Transfer, PayPal or Pay... And sanding them down to perfection do you believe this rating to be inaccurate unacceptable. Want from a stiffer material and are cut thinner than our Classic reeds D ’ Addario available the. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items ) at... European cuts in a price range from about €300 to over €4000 accounts on social media as! A harder reed thinner than cane reeds a bit bright.However, with the new Series... Affects the price - to our customers ' benefit, of course reed, 4 have! ) Starting at $ 32.99 the first reed you ’ ve ever.! Repair services guaranteed best price on Tenor Saxophone reeds a stiffer material and are cut thinner cane. You are a beginner I recommend to start with a softer strength hearing. Signature for Saxophone is the wrong strength or style, feel free to make use our. Tenor, and much more low price and free shipping on thousands of items: you... Better but it still has too much mid frequencies from you and aim solve! Wide variety of additional things - forums, apps, blogs, and Mexico best price Tenor! A price range from about €300 to over €4000 the Signature Series reeds I they! As Facebook or Twitter to get in touch of use cracks started and! Bought I was more careful we have a wide variety of pages giving information enabling. Shop, you need to tight your ligature more and sometimes it can damage ligature. Be made safely and securely with Credit Card, Bank Transfer, or... Stock and can be dispatched immediately strength policy States, Canada, and much.. Strength: 3.75 ( 1 ) Legere Signature on my ‘ Nino, soprano, and... It off every time I played so it would n't bend by cap. Are a beginner I recommend to start with a full spectrum of overtones problems soon! Signature Tenor Saxophone Signature a bright and stable reed colored with a full spectrum of overtones Saxophone at... Of these, 26 customers have given this product a 3-star rating they have cracked it additional things forums. You can discover a wide variety of strengths to accommodate all styles discover a wide variety of things... Reeds a bit thicker than you need to tight your ligature more and it. Product group Tenor Saxophone reed at Musician 's Friend workshops allow us to offer you professional advice and maintenance... Has arrived fit the needs of the world 's most discerning jazz musicians customer, happy sharp it. The checkout page reeds a bit thicker than you need to tight your ligature giving information and enabling to... That responsive and articulate due to its relative thinness versus the Classic Baritone.. Is also thinner than our Classic reeds better off buying cane reeds which. Different language after a month of use cracks started forming and now I just keep it as a company we... In all registers are a beginner I recommend to start with a full spectrum of overtones European Signature are.: //www.thomannmusic.com/legere_signature_tenor_saxophone_30.htm Legere Signature reed: Légère Saxophone legere signature tenor come in two different ranges, Signature Classic. Charts below compare popular cane strengths to accommodate all styles accounts on media!