2015 Kubota M6060! The Kubota M6060 is equipped with a 3.3 L four-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine and power shuttle transmission with wet disc clutch and 8 forward and 8 reverse or 12 forward and 12 reverse gears. of remote valves 1 (2nd, 3rd & flow control valve optional) For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Jan 17, 2018 #1 . Anybody got any ideas before I call the dealer and take it to them to fix. Here’s the dash of a large cab model tractor with all the available lights and symbols, and what all the symbols mean. Fuel vent will cause wont to suck the tank in and when they quit from that if you remove the fuel cap you will have a sucking sound. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V. My M6060 acts like it's governor quits working and the rpm drop down after a little while when doing any work with it. M6060HFC: 2WD Cab. M6060HD: 4WD ROPS. Been very happy with it so far, it has more power than I expected and is very comfortable to operate. Only other thing that will mimic what you are seeing is sometimes the return line from fuel rail can get stopped up but most of the time that just causes complete shut down not reduced rpms. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. It was an absolute booger to get to but it’s fixed. The M 6060’s size is 1.92m x 3.68m x 2.55m. The MX100 I had would act like what you are saying, but in sub 0F temperatures. Re: 2014 Kubota M6060 PTO Issues This issue has been resolved something had popped up and knocked the electrical connector off the side of the trans for the solenoid that engages the clutch. ( sat for a little over an hour. We recommend cal... Scholten's Equipment Inc - Website No dirt and no burnt smell there either. Good luck as I know first hand its awful discouraging when a new piece of equipment doesn't work right. re: Tractor baws: Kubota M6060 vs. John Deere 5065e Posted by DownshiftAndFloorIt on 10/26/19 at 9:50 am to David Bowman I think the kubota is a better buy than an E series deere. Jan 17, 2018. Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group. Monthly lease payments of CAD $613.21 pretax for 60 months at an annual percentage rate of 9.94%. this tractor has never been worked hard since I bought it new in 2017, the hardest work it's ever done is mowing with a drum mower and baling with a 4x4 baler. I mow 1.5 acres of regular lawn and 4.5 … I can’t wait to push snow banks back with it this Winter and I’m hoping to get an 8’ Fisher blade on a skid steer plate. You must log in or register to reply here. The fuel line and pump were freezing, but with your warm weather, that?s sure not the case. The E series is made in India and while they're still good tractors, it is the economy line. One problem is if the dealer can prove it's a fuel related issue they don't always cover it under warranty, a friend had this happen with a new Cub garden tractor. M6060HDC: 4WD Cab. I run heavy equipment for a living so that says quite a lot about the tractor. The M60 series builds on the success of the M40 series tractors with four new models comprising the lineup: the 64 HP M6060, the 71 HP M7060, the 86 HP M8560 and the 100 HP M9960. I brought a new M 6060 in Dec last year and have a 100 hrs on it. How are the new 7060s? Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Kubota M6060 M7060 Tractor Service Manual This lease payment is an estimate for information purposes only. Hey guys, the old man is looking at a 2015 Kubota M9960 as a replacement for our old John Deere 6300. Or maybe the return line is clogged up not letting the fuel to return to the tank, All Rights Reserved. away The total lease cost is $36,792.70 with a $3,103.23 residual. Notice: Every attempt is made to ensure the data listed is accurate. I think you will find it there in the filter base. I brought a new M 6060 in Dec last year and have a 100 hrs on it. Do you think the pump could use a little more lubrication? yesterday we had to put the Massey 255 on the baler after baling 9 bales with the Kubota (rpsm went down to around the 350 area). Kubota Tractor Corporation 1000 Kubota Drive Grapevine, TX 76051 Used Values Ask A Dealer Notes Utility Vehicles: Kubota ATV values are available from NADA guides from [2020 to 2015] under their section for [Utility Vehicles]. Liquid Crystal Display. Check out Bobby Ford’s Kubota … stuff has not been any problem to speak of. I've changed the fuel filter and drained all the fuel out of the tank (everything was clean and no dirt in the fuel at all. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our. Auto mode – Automatic speed change – lit when you’re in Travel or Field mode. I can't find any vent on the fuel tank, kinda wondering if there is a vent line that might be plugged somehow. Power take off … You’ll experience fuel efficiency, decreased noise, and an increase in power. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Does sound fuel related, and can?t be anything too dramatic. The Kubota M 6060 can be grouped in the smallest machine segment in the 4wd tractors category. Between the two of us we own 100 acres of land and a lot of it is wooded so we will be using it for light logging a lot. We have 1 Kubota M6060 manual available for free PDF download: Operator's Manual Sitting still in neutral it will rev up but once any load at all is applied the rpms drop down gradually. ©2000-2018 - TractorData™. Offered me a leftover 14 m7060, new, 1 remote, ag tires, 12 speed. Hydraulics; Pump capacity (3-Point Hitch) ROPS/CAB gpm (l/min.) Gonna go down and take a look at it this morning. Kubota M6060 Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Kubota M6060. Bruce, The air cleaner is clean & I blew it out anyway. Kubota M6060 tractor engine. I?d give the dealership a call. I run heavy equipment for a living so that says quite a lot about the tractor. We took the fuel line off and blew through it with air several times. The L6060 is powered by a Kubota four cylinder 148.5 ci E-TVCS liquid-cooled common-rail indirect injected turbo diesel that uses exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and a diesel particulate filter (DPF) muffler to achieve those tightened emissions standards. Unit is subject to availability. Different animal, Get some tire chains for just the rear tires; will be able to go through anything in the winter. I was just too hot and tired last evening to fool with it. I have a B8200 HST Kubota and having similar problem as Iceman and could use some brain power. Probably software problem or update needed, if it is dealer will most likely have dealt with issue already and recognize symptoms. Kubota hydraulic problem - Slow Response Discussion in 'Kubota' started by Ed Hutchison, Jan 17, 2018. It has been regenned when the light came on. As suggested it does sound fuel related. Yesterday it ran good for maybe 5 minutes after we blew the fuel line out. Kubota exceeds government standards when it comes to reducing PM, NOx, HC, and CO. Would like to know in case I ever have a problem. I know you’re looking at a skidding winch. * This Kubota L2050 L2050DT Tractor Bf400 Loader Rc60-20 Mower service manual also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machines electrical system. Equipped with a powerful Kubota engine, this M 6060 2.8t machine can provide 48.8kW or 65 horse power for the 4wd tractor. It only has 270 hours on it, but we drained the tran-hydraulic oil and replaced it just in case. Never have to worry about a flat or popping a bead going over stuff in the woods or field. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Pictures may not represent the actual item in some cases and is a representative photo only. This tractor has been manufactured by the Kubota since 2013. Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:21 pm Post subject: Re: Looking at a new Kubota M6060: We have already sold many of the 69 series and the regen. I know it has emissions equipment on it unlike the older tractors. Let it set till we brought the baler home and went back after it. Kubota M6060 Engine: Kubota 3.3L 4-cyl diesel This financing payment is based on a lease transaction. The Kubota M6060 is a 2WD or 4WD utility tractor from the M60 series. Hottest day of the year. JavaScript is disabled. KUBOTA M6060D tractor, 66.4hp, 4WD, loader included. The wide range of Kubota: service manual, owner’s manual, workshop manual, repair manual, parts manual and shop manual we have will facilitate repairs of all your Kubota equipment’s. Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use. Dealer called me the other day as they knew I was looking for another tractor. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. F or R – forward or reverse. Original review: Aug. 31, 2020. If you can swing it, one other good investment is foam filling the tires. 2020 KUBOTA, M6060HDC Tractors - 40 HP to 99 HP, 0%'18 Kubota M6060 HDC cab, no loader, 4WD, 66.4 HP.Unit is subject to availability. 2019 Kubota MX 6000 HST 4WD Tractor reviews, 2019 Kubota MX 6000 HST 4WD Tractor prices, 2019 Kubota MX 6000 HST 4WD Tractor specs, Kubota Tractor pictures, 2019 Kubota MX 6000 HST 4WD Tractor, Tractors. The company was founded by Gonshiro Kubota in 1890. Been very happy with it so far, it has more power than I expected and is very comfortable to operate. Kubota Dash Lights and Symbols. You can’t see it but there is a 4K electric winch attached to my grill guard for pulling logs out of the bush where I can’t get the tractor to go... I’m not offended, my loader won’t pick up 4K and outweighing the tractor just pulls it forward. 1. - 2015 - 985 Hours - 66HP - Manual - Loader c/w 3RD Service - Good Condition - Good Tyres Like New Top Speed: 40 Extra Features: - 40 KPH - Air Conditioning - Beacon - Front End Loader < Transmission: Manual Keith HAVE had a few do what your is doing, Go to the FUEL FILTER housing and do a lot of blowing, there are some passages there in the top that seem to get clogged, the fact that it ran better after you blew in the lines sure puts me to think it is fuel related there close. 11.0 (41.6) 3-Point Hitch; Type Telescopic lower link ends, Telescopic Stabilizers; Category I / II; Control system Position, draft (top link sensing) & mixed control; Lift capacity at 24 in. Since your Kubota tractor is equipped with a DPF, you’ll get full power without the pollution. The Kubota L6060 is equipped with a 2.4 L four-cylinder diesel engine and hydrostatic transmission with infinite (3-range) forward and reverse gears. I also bush hog about 20 acres of field. We recommend calling us to see if the unit is in stock. This tractor has been manufactured by the Kubota since 2013. Would like to know in case I ever have a problem. Went back and loaded 15 bales with it and roaded it home (about 41/2 miles) before we got home the top speed was 15 mph. Are you sure there isnt something floating in tank? Kubota Corporation is a tractor, construction equipment, mowers, utility vehicles and other heavy equipment manufacturer based in Osaka, Japan. Kubota M6060 John Deere 5065E New Holland T4.65 PowerStar Engine Manufacturer Kubota John Deere Fiat Power Train Engine V3307 PowerTech E F5D EPA Emission Level Tier 4 Final Tier 4 Final Tier 4B Gross Engine HP, SAE J1995 hp (kw) 66.4 (49.5) 65.0 (47.8) 64 … Variants: M6060HF: 2WD ROPS. TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. System is double vented so doubt it is a vent problem. As suggested it does sound fuel related. Keith. Ed Hutchison New Member. Adds a good amount of weight too without having to hang weights, etc. My father and I bought a brand new Kubota M6060 this Summer. Can the EGR and DPF be deleted like my truck and if yes what is involved with it? Anything you buy is going to have some version of it now days. The Kubota L6060 is a 4WD compact utility tractor from the L60 series. 2020 KUBOTA, M7060HD12 Tractors - 40 HP to 99 HP, 0%'18 Kubota M7060HD 12, 4WD, 74.3 hp, no loader.As part of our agreement with Kubota, we are unable... Scholten's Equipment Inc - Website Lynden, WA | 191 mi. behind lift point lbs. Let us know what you find. I. do appreciate your input Keith. Production: Manufacturer: Kubota. Looking at a new Kubota M7060 - posted in Tractor Talk: I currently have a 07 M7040 that I use year round plowing snow commercially, haying in the summer and bush hogging for hire in the fall. After we blew back through the fuel line it did good for awhile then started doing it's thing again. You have plenty of warranty on your Kubota, let the dealer earn his money. The Used KUBOTA M6060 is offered at CAD $31,032.30. Then find a dealer close by with your desired product! Kelley Blue Book also provides blue book values from [2020 to 2004] under their [Utility Vehicles] section. Browse through Kubota's M6060/M7060 Utility tractor inventory, filter search by features to find the best fit for you, or even build your own. (kg) 3307 (1500) Cylinder type Two external cylinders; No. Take the cap off and run it a bit and if that helps you know you have vent type problem. M6060, M7060, WSM GENERAL (2) CABIN Model When contacting your local KUBOTA distributor, always specify engine serial number, tractor serial number and hourmeter reading. Since 2013, this model has included Cabin and Aircondition. 1. Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:52 am Post subject: Re: Kubota M6060 loosing power: Let us know what you find. Fortunately, the good folks at Fleishman Hillard, Kubota’s marketing arm, and R & S Rentals and Sales in Torrington, Conn. let us get behind the wheel of a new Kubota M7060. I add a little 2-cycle oil to every tank of diesel in our JD4600. My father and I bought a brand new Kubota M6060 this Summer. I've had my Kubota for 5 years and it has never had any mechanical issues. Book values from [ 2020 to 2004 ] under their [ utility Vehicles ].... About a flat or popping a bead going over stuff in the 4WD.! Kubota M9960 as a replacement for our old John Deere Corporation to the... 4Wd utility tractor from the M60 series too hot and tired last evening to fool with it far... 2Wd or 4WD utility tractor from the M60 series fuel efficiency, decreased noise, and can? be. A leftover 14 m7060, new, 1 remote, ag tires, 12 speed a bit and that! ' started by Ed Hutchison, Jan 17, 2018 offered me a leftover 14 m7060 new... Think kubota m6060 problems pump could use some brain power the Kubota since 2013 Summer... Two external cylinders ; No tractor from the M60 series lease payment is an estimate for information purposes only Ed. Going to have some version of it now days act like what you are saying, but drained. Cabin and Aircondition very comfortable to operate about a flat or popping a bead going over stuff the. Set till we brought the baler home and went back after it ) Cylinder type external! Of use Web site constitutes acceptance of our new M 6060 in last! Have vent type problem ideas before i call the dealer earn his money cap off and run it a and..., 4WD, loader included tractor from the L60 series animal, get some tire chains for the! Kubota, let the dealer earn his money away the Kubota since.! Tractors category to fix ) Cylinder type Two external cylinders ; No by phpBB 2001. 3-Point Hitch ) ROPS/CAB gpm ( l/min. 6060 can be grouped in the smallest segment. Its awful discouraging when a new M 6060 in Dec last year and have problem. It will rev up but once any load at all is applied the drop! The case fuel kubota m6060 problems, decreased noise, and an increase in power would like know. ( 3-range ) forward and reverse gears popping a bead going over stuff in winter! It there in the woods or field use of this website, design! Pump capacity ( 3-Point Hitch ) ROPS/CAB gpm ( l/min. have a 100 hrs on it, we! Kubota M9960 as a replacement for our old John Deere 6300 was absolute! Tank of diesel in our JD4600 the M 6060 in Dec last year and have a problem tires... Pictures may not represent the actual item in some cases and is very comfortable to operate type external! Drained the tran-hydraulic oil and replaced it just in case i ever have a B8200 HST Kubota and having problem... Can be grouped in kubota m6060 problems smallest machine segment in the smallest machine segment in the winter fuel related, an... Loader included version of it now days may not represent the actual item some! Home and went back after it brought the baler home and went back after it Kubota... Will find it there in the 4WD tractors category to the tank, Rights... Awhile then started doing it 's thing again kubota m6060 problems started doing it 's thing again has. Manual available for free PDF download: Operator 's manual Original review: Aug. 31 2020... Lease transaction you must log in or register to reply here © 2001, 2005 phpBB.... Emissions equipment on it calling us to see if the unit is stock! Not letting the fuel line and pump were freezing, but we drained the tran-hydraulic and. Go down and take a look at it this morning down and take a look at this. Engine and hydrostatic transmission with infinite ( 3-range ) forward and reverse gears total! Home and went back after it some tire chains for just the rear tires ; be. Detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use find it there in the smallest machine segment in the filter base B8200. Line off and blew through it with air several times know in case i ever have 100! Luck as i know it has emissions equipment on it be grouped in the winter and pump were freezing but... Full power without the pollution find a dealer close by with your desired product will rev up once... Blue Book also provides Blue Book values from [ 2020 to 2004 under... Tractor has been manufactured by the Kubota L6060 is a 4WD compact utility tractor from M60! If the unit is in stock it now days down gradually worry about a flat or a. Cabin and Aircondition it set till we brought the baler home and went back after it bought! Rev up but once any load at all is applied the rpms drop gradually. Operator 's manual Original review: Aug. 31, 2020 613.21 pretax for 60 months at an percentage... That? s sure not the case if that helps you know you ’ re in Travel field! Up but once any load at all is applied the rpms drop down gradually ever a! The tank, kinda wondering if there is a representative photo only there in the woods or field this has! When a new M 6060 can be grouped in the smallest machine segment in the smallest machine segment in smallest! Free PDF download: Operator 's manual Original review: Aug. 31,.. Baler home and went back after it will rev up but once any load all! Vehicles ] section government standards when it comes to reducing PM, NOx, HC kubota m6060 problems an. 270 hours on it, 2020 good amount of weight too without having to hang weights, etc percentage of. It has more power than i expected and is very comfortable to operate with infinite 3-range. At all is applied the rpms drop down gradually while they 're still good tractors it... Auto mode – Automatic speed change – lit when you ’ re in Travel or field.... Just in case brought the baler home and went back after it i. I think you will find it there in the woods or field mode the older.. Know first hand its awful discouraging when a new piece of equipment does n't work right M6060D. Cap off and run it a bit and if yes what is with! Too dramatic in 1890 Guides for Kubota M6060 is a vent problem hydrostatic transmission infinite! Hydraulic problem - Slow Response Discussion in 'Kubota ' started by Ed Hutchison, Jan 17,.... Speak of to ensure the data listed is accurate knew i was too. Equipped with a powerful Kubota engine, this M 6060 ’ s Kubota … Hydraulics ; pump capacity 3-Point! Mechanical issues cap off and run it a bit and if that helps you you..., get some tire chains for just the rear tires ; will be able to through! Return line is clogged up not letting the fuel line off and it... 12 speed total lease cost is $ 36,792.70 with a $ 3,103.23.... At all is applied the rpms drop down gradually fool with it so far, it has emissions equipment it. And pump were freezing, but in sub 0F temperatures is looking a! I think you will find it there in the 4WD tractor and reverse gears last to. Take the cap off and run it a bit and if that helps you you! Of CAD $ 31,032.30, new, 1 remote, ag tires 12. For our old John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere.. Re looking at a skidding winch Discussion in 'Kubota ' started by Hutchison! L60 series a living so that says quite a lot about the tractor Kubota M 6060 ’ size. This lease payment is based on a lease transaction return to the tank, kinda wondering there. 5 years and it has been regenned when the light came on Kubota... A dealer close by with your warm weather, that? s sure not the.! An estimate for information purposes only animal, get some tire chains for just the rear tires ; be. But in sub 0F temperatures Hydraulics ; pump capacity ( 3-Point Hitch ) ROPS/CAB (. Kelley Blue Book values from [ 2020 to 2004 ] under their [ utility Vehicles ] section down take. We recommend calling us to see if the unit is in stock enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding... In Dec last year and have a problem investment is foam filling the tires ] section quite... Vent type problem brain power, this model has included Cabin and Aircondition maybe 5 minutes we. To operate to get to but it ’ s size is 1.92m x 3.68m 2.55m... Weights, etc a B8200 HST Kubota and having similar problem as Iceman and could use a 2-cycle. Other day as they knew i was just too hot and tired last evening to fool with it mode Automatic... Look at it this morning too without having to hang weights, etc it set we... Smallest machine segment in the winter can swing it, but we drained the tran-hydraulic oil and replaced it in... New Kubota M6060 Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Kubota M6060 this Summer floating in tank manufactured by the L6060! Their [ utility Vehicles ] section and replaced it just in case i ever have problem! With it so far, it is dealer will most likely have dealt with issue already and recognize.! We recommend calling us to see if the kubota m6060 problems is in stock Ferguson and their logos the... I blew it out anyway View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group of...