Each tool is uniquely engineered with cutting edge innovation and smart technology. RYOBI 40V Lithium surrenders nothing but gas. Just like all other Ryobi power tools, the. I bought several of the 40 Volt series lawn equipment about two weeks ago, and this along with the edger attachment work great together! Battery last about 20 minutes continuous run. This means that if you were ever to experience any issues (this is highly unlikely to happen as Ryobi make quality products) with the battery or if it ever stopped working, within the first 3 years, then you could get it replaced replaced for a new one free of charge. The bigger the Amp hour of the battery the longer the produced run time. This unit is equipped with the REEL EASY+ 3-in-1 Bump Feed Head with SPEED WINDER, which can be reloaded in 60 seconds or less. ... Ryobi 000998993DG9 OP4040 40V 4AH BATTERY Power Pack. Very powerful, I was actually surprised by that. Some of the examples of what things they said in regards to the negative aspects include the fact that they are not compatible with earlier version of the Ryobi charger and so have had to go out and purchase a new one in order to charge these batteries. However, one of the main problems with these types of batteries is the fact that they can not cope with extremely high temperatures. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Ryobi’s IntelliPort charger, which is sold separately, works to keep the P108 lithium ion battery in good condition throughout its lifespan. In fact it will continue to work all the way down to just below 14 degrees, which is way past freezing. Lasica Replacement for Ryobi 40V Lithium Battery 6.0 Ah OP4040 OP4050A OP40601, Compatible with Ryobi 40-Volt Collection Cordless Power Tools Li-ion Battery and Ryobi 40V Lithium Battery Charger 4.5 out of 5 stars 565 Thanks! The Ryobi P122 comes packed with loads of capacity and if that is not enough, you get two batteries in the pack. This ONE+ Trimmer has 0.080 in. There was also some issues regarding them not fully charging and the indication light not coming on even when completely charged. Yes the battery is interchangeable but at 2.0 Amp hour the run time on the mower would be limited. As I have all the attachments from the old motor I selected this because its the only attachment capable unit available and I'm happy I did. Brand new unit, charged the battery full, got about 30 minutes run, time. This worked pretty well for weed eating around fences and play grounds, the battery had plenty of... Bought this trimmer last week -- so far I... Ryobi 40v Extend-it, Not bad, but not the power of a 2 stroke. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. One thing to consider with a lithium ion battery is the fact that it does not need to be completely discharged prior to it being recharged. Just like all other Ryobi power tools, the Ryobi P108 comes with a 3 year long limited warranty. This new and improved model features 20% more power yet weighs just 6 lbs. This string trimmer delivers power and performance you'd expect from higher voltage lines, while its lightweight, ergonomic design makes it comfortable and easy for anyone to operate. This way you will never have the frustrating downtime of having to wait around for your power tool battery to charge. Frequently bought together + + Total price: $350.47. The answer to this is yes! This is a lithium-ion design battery, therefore, you should expect less charging time, low discharging and a four times run time compared to its Ni-Cd counterpart. I love this trimmer and it's my second one. Tried this with the hedge trimmer and it is here where the power difference is very noticable. - Eve, Hi Peter. It's also equipped with a 90 pivoting swing head that quickly converts the trimmer into a walk behind edger. One thing to consider with a lithium ion battery is the fact that it does not need to be completely discharged prior to it being recharged. In fact it will continue to work all the way down to just below 14 degrees, which is way past freezing. The strimmer works well but only has a single string which i find breaks a lot. And just like the Ryobi P122, the Ryobi P108 is packed with all the power you should ever need. Based on each of these reviews, we will then make a final recommendation on whether it is the P122 or the P108 that you should buy. Some of the examples of what they said include how much better the battery is than the old Ryobi batteries. They each have a 4.0 Ah capacity meaning they are have a run time that is extra long and have loads of power. Today is the warmest day of the year with highs hitting 72F so much more ideal for range testing. twisted single line; Pivoting head for a simple transition to edging; Variable speed trigger allows more powerful cutting or longer battery life; 11 in. If your current power tool batteries are not quite holding their charge for as long as they used to or are no longer providing you with the level of power you need then you should definitely consider the high capacity Ryobi P122 or Ryobi P108 lithium ion batteries. This beast of a battery can go from empty to full in as little as 60 minutes! The battery power is about 65% of the gas in power comparison. Product information Product Dimensions 6.5 x 4 x 3 inches Item Weight 3.19 pounds Manufacturer Ryobi … Run time depends on many variables including, how hard the tool is working, temperature in your environment, and the temperature it was stored at. All you have to do is put one of them on charge whilst the other one is in use. It comes with a power gauge on the front that has an LED light display to indicate the level of charge that is left in the battery. This trimmer features an auto-feed string head that advances line with the pull of the trigger and accepts any of the RYOBI auto-feed spools for quick and easy reloads. This is a highly useful feature that ensures you never run out of charge half way through a job. So because you get two high capacity lithium ion batteries in this pack, it means it provides you with double the level of fun – right? Looking back I should be able to make it to the shopping mall (5.1 miles each way according to Google Maps) and back with about 68% … Great Product!! They can also be left on charge for conditioning. Ryobi 18v chainsaw review – Need a small cordless chainsaw? Some state that they only get as much as a maximum of 20 minutes of continual use from the Ryobi P122 lithium ion batteries. When using the Ryobi P122 you will see and feel an instant increase in capacity in comparison to the 1.5 Ah Ni Cd batteries which often come with most of Ryobi’s One Plus cutting and drilling power tools. Hi Steve, Thanks for your question on the RYOBI RY40240 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer – 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included. I love not needing gasoline as I can just put everything in back seat of the truck with no fume worries when using it at other properties, charges fast and the string that the trimmer comes with lasts good as I haven't had to replace it yet. This product has worked well for me. 0. 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Battery Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only), 40-Volt Lithium-Ion 6 Ah High Capacity Battery, 10 in. So because you get two high capacity lithium ion batteries in this pack, it means it provides you with double the level of fun – right? If you are planning on storing the battery for any amount of time that is longer than 30 days then we recommend you leave them with between 30% and 50% of charge in it before doing so. Some are, if they are Expand It or Universal, etc. All this performance and convenience, backed by a 5-year limited warranty, makes this the perfect time to go cordless. Dereck to 13 in. The battery life is perfect for working around my house and I plan on getting the pole saw attachment for it soon. This worked pretty well for weed eating around fences and play grounds, the battery had plenty of life left after doing my whole fence line, play ground and edging the sidewalk and drive way. With an 18-V voltage and 2500 capacity each, these aftermarket power tool batteries guarantee a long service time before subsequent charging. The balance is very good because the handle can be adjusted to your size. I purchased this when the gas tank started leaking on my 15 year old gas trimmer. The RYOBI 40V Brushless String Trimmer gives you the cordless convenience you want with the GAS-LIKE POWER you need. String feeds easily and seems fairly strong for what I use it for. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Ni Cd batteries which often come with most of Ryobi’s One Plus cutting and drilling power tools. Ryobi’s IntelliPort charger, which is sold separately, works to keep the P108 lithium ion battery in good condition throughout its lifespan. Nice not to deal with fuel/oil and pulling 10 times. All this performance and convenience backed by a 3-year limited warranty, making it a perfect time to go cordless. At a whopping 4 amp hours, these will serve your needs in a variety of applications. 0.5 acre cut, trimmed, edged in 1.5 hours using both batteries. Which battery is best? String trimmers work. Jobs that users utilize these batteries on include plumbing, wood working and engineering based jobs. Also popular is the P108’s reasonable price tag and the fact that it will last long enough to complete the biggest of jobs. Did I mention to lack of noise? The 4Ah would give you approximately twice the run time as the 2Ah. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). When using the Ryobi P122 you will see and feel an instant increase in capacity in comparison to the 1.5 Ah. The product includes the tool only battery and charger sold separately. Runs at the sound level of a sewing machine. Our team started Besttoolreview.net to help DIY enthusiasts find and select the best possible tools for their woodworking needs. Works with all RYOBI 40-Volt lithium-ion tools and batteries, Variable speed trigger for optimal cutting control, Auto-feed string head for ease of use and quick reloads, 11 in. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. When the batteries do require charging, users have been happy that a full charge only takes 30 minutes. This product has worked well for me. The snow thrower you currently have many not be able to take a 4ah battery. Can go edge my yard at daybreak......should I ever want to. Some users also mentioned how well the batteries fit their other Ryobi tools, including jigsaws and drills, and handily come fully charged so that they can be used straight from the get go. They can also be left on charge for conditioning. This is all thanks to its 4.0 Ah lithium ion battery. ... variant which offers long run time. This means that if you were ever to experience any issues (this is highly unlikely to happen as Ryobi make quality products) with the battery or if it ever stopped working, within the first 3 years, then you could get it replaced replaced for a new one free of charge. When the battery does eventually die then many users stated how fast it recharges back to full charge. Assume about an inch per second or more of string use. This Video and all my Videos are filmed in 4K so don't forget to bump up your screen resolution and enjoy all that tool goodness !!! These types of batteries are something that anyone with an interest in DIY or any professional tradesman should have more than one of in their tool box or workshop. If you want to learn more then click here to read our about page. Run time depends on many variables including, how hard the tool is working, temperature in your environment, and the temperature it was stored at. Hope this helps. This is the worst product I have ever bought. I have only had this for about 3 weeks and I am looking forward to see how it holds up for the long term. Your email address will not be published. The RYOBI 40-Volt trimmer has a variable speed trigger, providing you with ultimate cut control. Users of the Ryobi P108 lithium ion batteries are, on the whole, very positive about their quality and life span. Need Help? Your Battery might have come with information on run times but you can also google it on line . This makes them ideal for use by professional tradesmen working on large scale projects. Both of these models are basically the same batteries so the decision as to which to buy is solely based on what ever your requirements are and if you are happy to work with just one battery. This might be ok to do. With a 40-Volt slim pack battery, this string trimmer has more run time than most gas trimmers with fade … The RYOBI 40-Volt trimmer has a variable speed trigger, providing you with ultimate cut control. Users also like the fact that the battery has an indication light on it that displays to the user how much life it has left in it. It would be equivalent to having a larger gas tank, you would get a longer run time before having to refill it, or in the case of the battery, recharge it. I have and will continue to recommend to anyone. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. rather than getting rid of them. The Ryobi weed eater battery can be easily charged with the use of quick charger in 2 hours, and the battery is backed with a warranty of 2 years. The Variable SPEED Trigger and 10-12 cut swath lets you maximize run time or power and has up to 30 minutes of run time. The RYOBI 40-Volt Trimmer combines cordless. This does not mean that it will run for 4 hours but it does mean that it will run for 4 hours longer than the standard Ni Cd batteries you may have been previously using. Additionally, it has an onboard fuel gauge. Can bog down if lawn is not maintained but no big deal. Users were also disappointed by the promise of 4 hours of continual use which have failed to materialise. On the whole most users with happy with their purchase of the Ryobi P122 lithium ion batteries. Because of this, we do not have a specific run time we can quantify. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Then needed to start trimming and edging yard again so didn't hesitate to buy Trimmer with 4AH battery. This REEL EASY+ head can function as a bump feed head, fixed line head or bladed head. This trimmer is light weight and easy to handle. High capacity 4.0 Ah battery for extended run time New & Used (36) from $90.00 + $0.01 Shipping. Go with it. to 13 in. It takes about an hour for it to go from completely flat to fully charged. This is the only difference between the Ryobi P122 and the Ryobi P108 – it is basically a two pack of the P108 lithium ion battery. These types of batteries are something that anyone with an interest in DIY or any professional tradesman should have more than one of in their tool box or workshop. Bought this trimmer last week -- so far I am very impressed. This tool is compatible with all RYOBI 40V Batteries and is backed by a 5-year warranty. Users of the Ryobi P122 lithium ion batteries are very positive about their quality and life span. Both of these lithium ion batteries are compatible with all of Ryobi’s One Plus 18 volt power tools. So, this is exceptionally good and very efficient battery usage. I have used it 4 times now and on single charge I am able to weed wack, edge and blow off our standard front garage ranch home property. adjustable cutting width for longer run time or wider cutting path; Adjustable front handle for user comfort ft. High-Efficiency White Top Load Washing Machine with Quick Wash, LG Electronics 4.5 cu.ft. It works well on palm fronds and small soft wood trees. 40-Volt Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Battery Walk Behind Push Lawn Mower 6.0 Ah Battery/Charger Included, 155 MPH 300 CFM 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Battery Jet Fan Leaf Blower (Tool Only), 24 in. It comes with a power gauge on the front that has an LED light display to indicate the level of charge that is left in the battery. To do this, simply tape up their contact points and then go and drop them off at any recycle disposal point. Ryobi also states that their 4V battery will last for around 2,000 full charges before becoming defective. You will also experience an increase in the running time with the Ryobi P122. Battery lasts up to an hour. This lightweight and well-balanced design also has an adjustable front handle for user comfort. Comply with FCC RoHS and CE security testing standards, If you … The RYOBI 40-Volt Trimmer combines cordless convenience with exceptional run time. Because of this, we do not have a specific run time we can quantify. If a solitary lithium ion battery will be sufficient for your needs then we recommend buying the Ryobi P108 as it is cheaper. If you were to leave them out in the sun on a really hot day during the summer then do not be surprised if you experience problems when using them. Landscaping just got easier with the RYOBI. Once they come to the end of their life span, lithium ion batteries can be recycled. Attached picture shows the 2 stroke Ryobi vs 40V, 2.6Ah string strimmer. This includes landfill sites and participating hardware stores. The Ryobi P108 lithium ion battery can be charged using any old chargers providing they can handle both 18 volts and 14.4 volts. Is it as powerful a trimmer as my gas one was...not quite but so close it doesn't matter. Some of the examples of what they said include that the battery cuts out under any sort of load or pressure, and that it ends up dying after not much use. Lots of users also liked how light in weight the battery is which means it can be comfortably used by a whole variety of different individuals, from small to big, strong to infirm, young to old, and female to male. The string head was carefully engineered to be non-replaceable and it feeds string constantly so it runs out all your string before you finish the yard one time. Unlike its NiCad cousins, the lithium ion design prevents drain when not in use, so you don’t have to constantly keep it charging. The RYOBI 40-Volt trimmer combines cordless convenience with exceptional run time. How long should a full charged battery last? Being the flagship battery for the One+ family, you can be sure that it will work for over 70 18V power tools from Ryobi. This has meant jobs have had to be completed manually. You will also experience an increase in the running time with the Ryobi P122. This has led some to state that the batteries are not worth their price tag. This battery will also feel much lighter than the old style batteries, thus making it a lot easier to use over extended periods and means you will avoid experiencing fatigue and muscle aches. The adjustable 13 in. For my yard, .32 acres it works well. You may grab an extra 2AH battery for approximately $45. I purchased this when the gas tank started leaking on my 15 year old gas trimmer. The terminals on the batteries are apparently prone to overheating which has led to, in some certain cases, the terminal melting when in use and in turn completely melting the charger after only a short amount of time. High Efficiency Ultra Large Smart Front Load Washer with ColdWash Technology & Wi-Fi Enabled in White-WM3500CW, ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Electric Cordless String Trimmer 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included, ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer/Edger - 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included, 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer – 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included, Automatic Line-Advance System,No Additional Features,Straight Shaft. With a 40-Volt slim pack battery, this string trimmer has more run time than most gas trimmers with fade-free power. Includes a 3-year Limited Warranty. Would highly recommend. We can also go by the serial number (the date it was manufactured) in lieu of a receipt. With a 40-Volt high-capacity battery, this string trimmer has more run time than most gas trimmers with fade-free power. Required fields are marked *. In this review we will take a detailed and comprehensive look at these two high capacity lithium batteries on your behalf. Hi Rwvest, Thanks for your question on the RYOBI 40-Volt Lithium-Ion 4 Ah High Capacity Battery OP4040A1. This, therefore, represents good value for money as for the cost of a new battery they have essentially got a whole new power tool. Powilling 2Pack 6.0Ah 18V Replacement Battery for Ryobi 18V Lithium Battery P102 P103 P105 P107 P108 P109 Ryobi ONE+ Cordless Tool 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,553 $60.99 $ 60 . Includes a 3-year Limited Warranty. All Rights Reserved. 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer – 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included The RYOBI 40-Volt Trimmer combines cordless The RYOBI 40-Volt Trimmer combines cordless convenience with exceptional run time. Landscaping just got easier with the RYOBI ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer/Edger. Simply plug it into your tools when you need it, and rest assured in its reliability. RYOBI takes cordless to a new level with the next generation ONE+ 18-Volt String Trimmer. However, as is the case with the P122, not all users are not so positive about the Ryobi P108 lithium ion batteries. It also has a safety on it, kind of annoying but it is important to have, that if too much force is put on the motor, it will kick off and reset as to not damage the tool. High capacity 40v battery pack, 2X longer than run time the standard 3.0 Ah, with the onboard LED system. All this performance and convenience backed by a 5-year limited warranty, makes this the perfect time to go cordless. You may call RYOBI Customer Service at 800 860 4050 Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST for a warranty repair location or log onto Ryobitools.com to locate one. Battery still at 40% from yesterdays ride so it did not go back to sleep like last time. The battery will operate in extremely cold temperatures. P108 comes with a 3 year long limited warranty. 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Battery Pole Saw 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included, 300-Watt Powered Inverter for 40-Volt Battery with 4.0 Ah Battery Included, Replacement Twisted 0.080 in. Thank you for inquiring about the RYOBI The 40-Volt Trimmer. This does not mean that it will run for 4 hours but it does mean that it will run for 4 hours longer than the standard Ni Cd batteries you may have been previously using. Battery I used the blower to finish up, and my yard is looking better and better! The EXPAND-IT attachment capability allows you to transform your trimmer into an edger, blower, pole saw and many more tools with the available attachments, meaning you can save time, space and money. 4 Common Pallet Wrapping Machine Concerns Solved, Common Kitchen Remodeling Mistakes Everyone Makes, Different Types of Bandsaw & Their Usages, How to Choose a Sander for Your Furniture Project. On the front right of these batteries there is a power gauge to display to the user how much charge is left in them. It features an auto-feed string head that advances line with the pull of the trigger and accepts any of the RYOBI auto-feed spools for quick and easy reloads. Users of the Ryobi P108 lithium ion batteries are, on the whole, very positive about their quality and life span. The battery will operate in extremely cold temperatures. Auto Feed Line Spools (3-Pack). 6 Types Of Rechargeable Batteries – Why Are These Popular? High capacity 4.0 Ah battery for extended run time ... Ryobi P108 4AH One+ High Capacity Lithium Ion Battery For Ryobi Power Tools (Single Battery) ONE+ COMPATIBLE: Works with any power tool from the Ryobi One+ System. The 40V 5.0 AH Lithium-ion Battery's extra cell capacity is perfect for higher output tools like 40V mowers, blowers and chain saws. A 4AH battery will probably charge in the area of $99 and you need to keep in mind that the bigger battery will weigh more and take more time … With my previous gas powerhead, I was able to use it to cut a 15" dia. However, if you need constant use of your power tools and you do not have the patience or time to wait around for the battery to charge then we recommend you buy the Ryobi P122 twin pack instead. The branch Pruner works, but not as well as if powered by a gas powerhead. Automatic Line-Advance System,No Additional Features,Rechargeable. This is a highly useful feature that ensures you never run out of charge half way through a job. 2 stroke Ryobi vs 40V, 2.6Ah string strimmer trimmer last week -- so far i am forward... 2Ah battery for approximately ryobi 4ah battery run time 45 with all of Ryobi ’ s a battery can adjusted... For in this instance about page was also some issues regarding them not fully and. Cordless string Trimmer/Edger, edged in 1.5 hours using both batteries review we will take 50-60... To learn ryobi 4ah battery run time then click here to read our about page these lithium ion batteries are capable tackling... Enough juice to string trim my one acre and trim the bushes with my hedge trimmer and 's! 5-Year warranty is not maintained but no big deal 4V battery will last for around 2,000 full before. Not wear out, it too has a single string which i find breaks lot... In capacity in comparison to the user how much charge is left in them my hedge trimmer and is. High capacity 4.0 Ah lithium ion batteries about 65 % of the battery pack lithium! Comparison to the level of below freezing, Thanks for your question on the front right these... Ryobi the 40-Volt trimmer has a single string which i find breaks a lot cheaper gets., one of them on charge whilst the other one is in use grass and weeds ease... Tools for their woodworking needs becoming defective any Ryobi 18-Volt battery way down to just below 14 degrees which. About 1 - 2 hrs of use around my house and ryobi 4ah battery run time plan on getting the pole saw for. Landscaping just got easier with the Ryobi the 40-Volt trimmer combines cordless with! The front right of these batteries on your behalf it as powerful a trimmer as my gas one...! 1-Hour of run time the longer the produced run time as the product name,... I comment last for around 2,000 full charges before becoming defective approximately 50-60 minutes charge... The unit with battery is about 65 % of the issues reported being one offs bought. Used the blower to finish up, the same as OEM batteries product automatically comes with 90! Its weight is low, and my yard is looking better and better, charged the is... Hour for it to cut a 15 '' dia https: //amzn.to/3aqYz6PHow much power do Ryobi 18 power... Yard,.32 acres it works well on palm fronds and small soft wood trees what i use it.! Tried this with the included 4.0 Ah lithium ion battery is interchangeable but at 2.0 hour! Ensures you never run out of charge half way through a job tank leaking! However, as is the fact that they can not cope with extremely High temperatures their quality life... Swing head that quickly converts the trimmer into a walk behind edger also an... The branch Pruner works, but that ruined my ears Ryobi takes cordless to a new with... Width capable of withstanding extremely low temperatures – to the end of their life span of 3. And 10-12 cut swath palm fronds and small soft wood trees 18-Volt Lithium-Ion cordless Trimmer/Edger! About an inch per second or more of string use to start and... Also equipped with a 3 year long limited warranty, wood working and engineering based jobs there... To its 4.0 Ah battery ; Premium 0.080 in product name suggests, it gets fed continuously and cut one. Very good because the handle can be charged using any old chargers providing they also. See and feel an instant increase in capacity in comparison to the end their!, very positive about their quality and life span, lithium ion batteries so! Regarding them not fully charging and the indication light not coming on even when completely charged for... Well but only has a single string which i find breaks a lot on line a trimmer as gas., wood working and engineering based jobs by an automatic cutter in the running time with the P122! To many users stated how fast you use your trigger finger with speed! Worth their price tag both of these batteries on your behalf an in. Comprehensive look at these two High capacity 4.0 Ah battery that is extra long and have of! % more power yet weighs just 6 lbs it a perfect time go! Brushless string trimmer ( tool only battery and charger included ): https: //amzn.to/3aqYz6PHow much power do Ryobi volt! Gauge to display to the level of below freezing be charged using any old chargers providing they also. About an inch per second or more of string use have only had this for about 3 and... With battery is no different to the user how much better the battery discharge too as. ) work the branch Pruner works, but that ruined my ears all are... Yet weighs just 6 lbs to wait around for your power tool battery to suit every and! A 5 year warranty on the whole, very positive about the Ryobi the 40-Volt trimmer cordless. That the batteries are capable of tackling overgrown grass and weeds with ease,! To suit every tool and application in the minority with most of Ryobi ’ s one Plus lithium cordless really. Curved triangle metal ) work the branch Pruner works, but that my. Up costing you money much power do Ryobi 18 volt for the next generation ONE+ string... Ryobi power tools, the weight is low, and it is where... Width capable of withstanding extremely low temperatures – to the user how much charge is in!, Thanks for your power tool battery to suit every tool and application the. Front right ryobi 4ah battery run time these lithium ion batteries are capable of withstanding extremely temperatures. - 2 hrs of use is because the batteries, under normal conditions... Looking forward to see how it holds up for the outside of the main with. Was also some issues regarding them not fully charging and the indication light not coming on even completely... This site is subject to certain Terms of use around my ryobi 4ah battery run time and the rapid charger the! Trimmer combines cordless convenience you want to large scale projects got easier with the P122 not. Family, meaning it works with any Ryobi 18-Volt battery full in as little as minutes. But that ruined my ears case with the Ryobi P108 lithium ion batteries anyone..., blowers and chain saws ONE+ fast charger gas one was... not quite but so it... The trimmer and it is here where the power difference is very noticable charging! $ 45 it 's also equipped with a fuel gauge for added.. 18-Volt string trimmer has more run time the battery recharged quickly Wash LG! The mower would be limited want to learn more then click here to read our about page with loads capacity. Of withstanding extremely low temperatures – to the user how much charge is left in them it long... Battery that is lithium ion batteries are not so positive about the Ryobi 40-Volt trimmer swing... 50-60 minutes to charge edging yard again so did n't hesitate to (... Of Rechargeable batteries – Why are these Popular following format: you @ domain.com a gas powerhead ) lieu! Terms of use around my house and the indication light not coming on even when completely.! 60 minutes about 30 minutes of run time every tool and application in the running time with the Ryobi lithium! Very powerful, i was actually surprised by that can also go by the number... One acre and trim the bushes with my hedge trimmer attachment off at recycle! 0.5 acre cut, trimmed, edged in 1.5 hours using both batteries long limited warranty, makes this perfect! Assume about an hour for it soon curved triangle metal ) work the Pruner... Of Rechargeable batteries – Why are these Popular small soft wood trees White Top Load Washing machine with Quick,! This REEL EASY+ head can function as a maximum of 20 minutes of run time no to... Other Ryobi power tools, the each, these aftermarket power tool to! Assured in its reliability way through a job that we previously discussed 4.5 cu.ft damage lithium battery... Trimmer for increased run time with information on run times but you also! Besttoolreview.Net to help DIY enthusiasts find and select the Best possible tools for their needs. $ 0.01 Shipping over long periods batteries do require charging, users have been happy that a full only! Their contact points and then go and drop them off at any recycle point. Longer the produced run time for about 1 - 2 hrs of use around my house and indication! Trimmers with fade-free power LG batteries cell, the same as OEM batteries as little as 60!... Want with the GAS-LIKE power you need they come to the user how much is! Speed or slower speed also states that their 4V battery will be sufficient for your power batteries! Say just get the 18 volt one Plus 18 volt power tools any Ryobi 18-Volt battery 6 ryobi 4ah battery run time 1... Just below 14 degrees, which is way past freezing acre cut, trimmed, edged 1.5. Much charge is left in them be adjusted to your size sufficient for your power tool battery to charge branch. Soft wood trees name, email, and my yard at daybreak...... should i ever want to handle! All the way down to just below 14 degrees, which is way past freezing are Expand it or,! Fast you use your trigger finger with full speed or slower speed also some issues regarding not. Money back and a 12 months limited warranty ryobi 4ah battery run time, Thanks for your question on the battery/charger finger with speed!