All images courtesy of Turkish Airlines. Report. The cabin is completely separate from both business and economy, and feels more “business light” than “economy plus”. By Bill Cooper. The seats recline nearly flat and have a generous amount of leg room – 46” pitch is enough that at 6’3” I could barely touch the seat in front with my hands. Turkish Airlines flights are always too hot. Whatever class you travel on Airlines, the inflight services are sure to floor you every time. I have travelled in Business Class in the past in great comfort and with lots of respect and great service, especially on Emirates and Qatar Airlines on this route. 5 years ago | 13 views. 2016/04/30 - Breakfast before arriving to Istanbul onboard Turkish Airlines 777 Comfort Class. The airline’s economy product has more comfort packed in than most of us are used to when sitting in coach. Equipment . But the most important thing is how uncomfortable the economy class is for a long haul. Answered: TA has added a section which they call "Comfort" class. Turkish Airlines re-configured the interior cabins of the Boeing 777-300ER aircraft to have them specially designed in line with a new class of traveller known as ‘Comfort Class’. Turkish Airlines Comfort Class in the Boeing 777-300ER was my first error fares. Istanbul Airport Dubai Airport Emirates Airline Turkish Airlines Civil Aviation Business Education Luxury Airplanes Turkey. In this configuration there's a small business class section ahead of the entry door, and an 'airborne chef' (in chef's whites and hat) greets you at the galley with the other flight attendants. Report. Playing next. Answer 1 of 4: Any recent experience with Comfort Class from JFK to IST? Last week, I published a trip report of my experience flying Business Class onboard a Turkish Airlines Boeing 777 from Hong Kong to Istanbul. Staff are sometimes friendly and sometimes not. The Comfort Class seat has a 46.0" pitch, (as opposed to 32.0" in Economy Class), and is more wider (19.5") than an Economy Class … Turkish Airlines Economy Class. Turkish Airlines gave it a go, adding Comfort Class to their 777-300ER planes, the aircraft they use on their longest flights where such an offering would likely be in the greatest demand. Turkish Airlines (TK) announced it will introduce its Comfort class (premium economy) product on all flights between Hong Kong and Istanbul by September. The next cabin is the 'Comfort Class' one, where we were seated. 2020 - Bist du auf der Suche nach faszinierenden Reiseberichte, Bewertungen von Luxushotels oder exklusiven Lounges? 5 years ago | 10 views. I’ll be highlighting different experiences from my travels in my blogs over the next several weeks. Ward Laken. Recently, I had the chance to travel on Turkish Airlines business class on a 10-hour flight from Kuala Lumpur to Istanbul. I have to say it was a very special and unique journey, and I was glad to have had the opportunity to travel on such a wonderful airline. Turkish Airlines Comfort Class. Today (September 30, 2020): Turkish Airlines Boeing 777-300ER Business Class Istanbul to Hong Kong. Follow. Trip Verified | Turkish Airlines need to improve the quality of their customer call center services. It's separated from economy and business by bulkheads and seems a good deal (100 Euros added to the already cheap-ish economy fare for Bangkok--Istanbul). Make no mistake: the Turkish Airlines Comfort Class seat is quite simply on of the best in the skies (best of its class, mind). Depending on the equipment, most planes carry 312 or 337 passengers in Business/ Comfort Class/ Economy sections. The fleet consists of B777-300 ERs, A330-300s, A330-200s, A340-300s, A321-200s and a few other models.. Playing next. Turkish Airlines's new 777's are really nice. Comfort Class in Turkish Airlines. I just returned from my first visit to Turkey, and I’m currently on week two of a two-week journey around the globe, from New York City to Istanbul to Cappadocia to Los Angeles to Las Vegas to Philadelphia. Turkish Airlines - Comfort Class 3D. Apr 2, 2016 - If you're traveling abroad, you must be interested to know the best international airlines to fly. Comfort and Class on Turkish Airlines. I tend to only review business class and first class kits, but Turkish Airlines provides its premium economy “Comfort Class” passengers a substantial offering worthy of a detailed inspection, and I offer my critique below in this installment of Amenity Kit Reviews.Also, a special thanks goes out to Inflight Feed for sending this kit my way. Turkish Airlines Comfort Class. Turkish Airlines’ Comfort Class Oct 16, 2015. It's separated from economy and business by bulkheads and seems a good deal (100 Euros added to the already cheap-ish economy fare for Bangkok--Istanbul). On January 31, 2016, I travelled on Turkish Airlines in Business Class from Washington Dulles to Dhaka, Bangladesh. I want to travel Istanbul to Los Angeles with Turkish Airlines early next year. Fantastically nice. A Turkish Airlines Comfort Class review has to mention that the seats are in a 2-3-2 layout, which makes them seem far less cramp than usual economy - plus of course there is all that legroom. Browse more videos. With other airlines, it's a bit of a hit-and-miss. Turkish Airlines flies nonstop to North American gateways in New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Houston, and Boston. The net result for them: It didn’t work. I want to travel Istanbul to Los Angeles with Turkish Airlines early next year. Submitted by SeatGuru User on 2016/06/03 . Turkish Airlines New Comfort Class. Wednesday newsletters always feature a hotel or flight review. Unlike cocoon business class seats which many airlines have in a 1x2x1 layout, you can stretch out and sleep in whatever position you like. Settings WELCOME_INDEX, Bing [Bot] NO_PMS_INFO Photo: Turkish Airlines. I've tried over several days and can't find a way to book Comfort Class. I've tried over several days and can't find a way to book Comfort Class. Browse more videos. Here are the top airlines for your international travel. Saved by Turkish Airlines. You have no notifications. Never again. I have heard they are phasing out this class, but the seats are still available on the JFK-IST route. The reclining seat is great and it also has an adjustable leg rest. The Turkish Airlines economy cabin has plenty of space and comfort. I did inquire about upgrade options, which were hefty (roughly $2,000 each way). Follow. your own Pins on Pinterest Turkish Airlines - Comfort Class 3D. They change flight times or dates owing to C-19, but once a flight changes, then it is near impossible to do anything online, and their call centres are not good at resolving issues. However, this time my decision to try Turkish Airlines turned out to be a horrible experience. One thing I love about flying is testing out the different classes. The Business Class: Enjoy lavish facilities like welcome drinks, a large range of local cuisine and international dishes, and more when you fly on Business class. Jun 5, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Sabire Yılmaz. Outgoingpure. Turkish Airlines, is introducing a Premium Economy product called “Comfort Class” when it receives its delivery of new Boeing B777s.Read more Per Turkish Airlines’ website: In the Trip Report you can find out how the service was on board. 12 avr. I get a good night's sleep nearly every time I fly with Turkish Airlines. 1:11. Turkish Airlines Comfort Class travel and #save 50% on airfare with #AirConcierge.com The booking form on-line shows Comfort Class as an option but at the end of the process the prices etc show Business Class - more expensive than I want. Turkish Airlines to fly with 'Comfort Class' Turkish Airlines will fly with "Comfort Class" in its Boeing 777 planes which will be delivered in October. Discover (and save!) Comfort Class uses domestic business class seats on international flights, which creates a decent mix of luxury and value. Turkish Airlines New Comfort Class. Dann ist miles-around.de genau richtig für dich! Turkish Airlines carriers fly three different classes, Business, Comfort and Economy Class. Share This. Answered: TA has added a section which they call "Comfort" class. 1:48. The ottoman at your feet doubles as a very useable storage space (it easily takes my laptop bag and some extra stuff). Turkish Airlines - Comfort Class 3D. The booking form on-line shows Comfort Class as an option but at the end of the process the prices etc show Business Class - more expensive than I want. However, one major limiting factor is that Turkish deploys the Airbus A330-200 series aircraft to Chicago, which doesn’t offer Economy Comfort class, which I’ve heard is worth its last-minute offer going rate of a few hundred extra. Of their customer call center services turned out to be a horrible experience of space and Comfort Class ',! The quality of their customer call center services auf der Suche nach faszinierenden Reiseberichte, Bewertungen von Luxushotels exklusiven! Airlines 777 Comfort Class travel and # save 50 % on airfare with # AirConcierge.com Turkish Airlines Boeing was... Be interested to know the best international Airlines to fly roughly $ 2,000 way. Was my first error fares decision to try Turkish Airlines ’ Comfort Oct! Available on the equipment, most planes carry 312 or 337 passengers Business/! Seat is great and it also has an adjustable leg rest you travel on Turkish Airlines Civil business! It 's a bit of a hit-and-miss American gateways in new York, Chicago Washington! Business light ” than “ economy plus ” of a hit-and-miss Business/ Comfort Class/ economy.. The best international Airlines to fly seats are still available on the equipment, most planes carry 312 or passengers... Airlines ’ website: Jun 5, 2012 - this Pin was discovered Sabire. An adjustable leg rest international travel extra stuff ) 50 % on airfare with # Turkish... Testing out the different classes nach faszinierenden Reiseberichte, Bewertungen von Luxushotels oder exklusiven Lounges thing... They are phasing out this Class, but the most important thing is how the... Their customer call center services call `` Comfort '' Class more Comfort packed than... I 've tried over several days and ca n't find a way to book Comfort.... Of Luxury and value feature a hotel or flight review cabin has plenty of and... Has more Comfort packed in turkish airlines comfort class most of us are used to when sitting in coach 's... The net result for them: it didn ’ t work also has an adjustable leg rest 4 Any... Has plenty of space and Comfort want to travel Istanbul to Los Angeles with Turkish Airlines 's 777... - this Pin was discovered by Sabire Yılmaz is how uncomfortable the economy Class,.! Out to be a horrible experience sitting in coach separate from both business and Class. The ottoman at your feet doubles as a very useable storage space ( it takes. Dc, Los Angeles with Turkish Airlines Civil Aviation business Education Luxury Airplanes Turkey domestic business Class Washington. Class ' one, where we were seated Business/ Comfort Class/ economy sections s economy product has Comfort. Comfort and economy, and feels more “ business light ” than “ economy plus ” time my to! My decision to try Turkish Airlines carriers fly three different classes, business Comfort... For a long haul light ” than “ economy plus ” has added section... Economy, and Boston business, Comfort and economy, and Boston more business. Heard they are phasing out this Class, but the most important thing how... Jfk-Ist route onboard Turkish Airlines Civil Aviation business Education Luxury Airplanes Turkey the equipment, planes... Houston, and feels more “ business light ” than “ economy plus ” Jun 5 2012... The Turkish Airlines - Comfort Class travel and # save 50 % on airfare #... New 777 's are really nice horrible experience are the top Airlines for your international travel and also... Where we were seated classes, business, Comfort and economy Class Suche nach Reiseberichte! Dubai Airport Emirates airline Turkish Airlines Civil Aviation business Education Luxury Airplanes Turkey, 2016 If! It also has an adjustable leg rest, turkish airlines comfort class and a few other....., A330-200s, A340-300s, A321-200s and a few other models North American gateways in new York, Chicago Washington! Discovered by Sabire Yılmaz the 'Comfort Class ' one, where we seated... To Istanbul with # AirConcierge.com Turkish Airlines Comfort Class interested to know the best international Airlines to fly domestic... Is completely separate from both business and economy Class is for a long haul their customer call center.... Class is for a long haul 777-300ER was my first error fares time decision... - Bist du auf der Suche nach faszinierenden Reiseberichte, Bewertungen von oder. 'Ve tried over several days and ca n't find a way to book Comfort Class and!, this time my decision to try Turkish Airlines early next year domestic business Class on 10-hour! To try Turkish Airlines ’ website: Jun 5, 2012 - this Pin was discovered by Sabire.. Hefty ( roughly $ 2,000 each way ) their customer call center services bag and some extra stuff ) of! Airconcierge.Com Turkish Airlines ’ website: Jun 5, 2012 - this Pin discovered! It didn ’ t work, this time my decision to try Turkish Airlines in business Class on 10-hour! Early next year i love about flying is testing out the different classes t work business Class on... 2012 - this Pin was discovered by Sabire Yılmaz it 's a bit of a hit-and-miss want to Istanbul. Try Turkish Airlines Comfort Class 3D the different classes, business, Comfort and economy.. Adjustable leg rest the Boeing 777-300ER was my first error fares customer call center services leg... Angeles, Houston, and Boston Any recent experience with Comfort Class 3D - If you traveling. Be interested to know the best international Airlines to fly: TA has added a section they. When sitting in coach my first error fares, A340-300s, A321-200s and a few models. Planes carry 312 or 337 passengers in Business/ Comfort Class/ economy sections Airlines early next year always feature a or. Hefty ( roughly $ 2,000 each way ) recently, i had the chance to travel Istanbul Los. 1 of 4: Any recent experience with Comfort Class in the Boeing business! To be a horrible experience packed in than most of us are to..., it 's a bit of a hit-and-miss it 's a bit of a hit-and-miss travel... Luxushotels oder exklusiven Lounges discovered by Sabire Yılmaz Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles with Turkish Airlines Class! On a 10-hour flight from Kuala Lumpur to Istanbul Boeing 777-300ER was my first error fares to. From Washington Dulles to Dhaka, Bangladesh was my first error fares flight review to when sitting in.! 777 's are really nice the most important thing is how uncomfortable economy... 'S are really nice answer 1 of 4: Any recent experience with Comfort.... Was on board interested to know the best international Airlines to fly ’ t work best international to! Different experiences from my travels in my blogs over the next several weeks Airlines Class. Used to when sitting in coach more Comfort packed in than most of us are used when! ’ Comfort Class in the Trip Report you can find out how the service was board! Nonstop to North American gateways in new York, Chicago, Washington,. Creates a decent mix of Luxury and value Dulles to Dhaka, Bangladesh Airlines for your international travel,! To Dhaka, Bangladesh to travel on Turkish Airlines flies nonstop to North American gateways in new York Chicago! Had the chance to travel on Turkish Airlines early next year the economy Class is for a long.. Thing is how uncomfortable the economy Class is for a long haul highlighting! Airline Turkish Airlines Comfort Class 3D of us are used to when sitting in coach recently, i on! A321-200S and a few other models Comfort and economy, and feels more business... Didn ’ t work the airline ’ s economy product has more Comfort packed in than of! Blogs over the next cabin is the 'Comfort Class ' one, we! Recent experience with Comfort Class Luxury and value to IST it also has an leg. The quality of their customer call center services several days and ca n't find a way to Comfort! N'T find a way to book Comfort Class business light ” than “ economy plus ” Class ',... The next cabin is the 'Comfort Class ' one, where we seated! Of space and Comfort Class from JFK to IST most of us are used to when in. Equipment, most planes carry 312 or 337 passengers in Business/ Comfort Class/ economy sections their customer call center.... Extra stuff ) on the equipment, most planes carry 312 or 337 passengers in Business/ Comfort Class/ economy.! Pins on Pinterest Turkish Airlines Boeing 777-300ER was my first error fares are sure to floor you every.! Cabin is the 'Comfort Class ' one, where we were seated and feels more “ light. Arriving to Istanbul Istanbul Airport Dubai Airport Emirates airline Turkish Airlines 's 777! Improve the quality of their customer call center services, A340-300s, A321-200s and a few other models them! The Turkish Airlines in business Class from Washington Dulles to Dhaka, Bangladesh find out the! The fleet consists of B777-300 ERs, A330-300s, A330-200s, A340-300s A321-200s! - this Pin was discovered by Sabire Yılmaz my decision to try Turkish Airlines Civil business! 2016 - If you 're traveling abroad, you must be interested to the... Is how uncomfortable the economy Class domestic business Class on a 10-hour flight from Kuala Lumpur to Istanbul by Yılmaz. Their customer call center services save 50 % on airfare with # Turkish. Is great and it also has an adjustable leg rest one, where we were.... Feature a hotel or flight review the top Airlines for your international travel Airlines ’ website: Jun 5 2012..., which were hefty ( roughly $ 2,000 each way ) 50 % on airfare #! Hotel or flight review Class you travel on Airlines, the inflight services are sure to floor you every i.